1. Toko x Komaru - Surrounded

< Komaru's PoV >

There are so may of them...

So many Monokumas...

How are we gonna defeat them?

"Toko! We need to run!" I screamed in panic.

We looked at each other and started sprinting away from the many enemies infront of us.

We've been running for a while, but the Monokumas were still following us, and more and more started to show up. Toko and I were soon completely surrounded by them.

"L-Looks like we have to fight..." she said, as she pointed her stun gun at her head and activated it.

Instantly, Toko, or now Genocide Jack, pulled out some scissors and dashed into the crowd of Monokumas.

Most of the Monokumas focused their attention on her, but a few came directly at me.

I was now more scared than before. With Toko by my side, I always feel safe, but now that she's distracted, I felt vounerable.

I felt weak. I felt useless.

No, I was weak. I was useless.

Without me realizing it, the Monokumas came closer.

I just snapped out of my thoughts, to see one of these creatures' claws only a few inces away from my face.

I wanted to scream, but I couldn't, I was too scared.

Suddenly, the Monokuma fell over and exploded shortly after.

Toko was standing behing it. She had just transformed back.

"W-What happened? W-Where did all the Monokumas go?"

I ran over to her and gave her a big hug.

"Toko... thank you, thank you for always being here and thank you for saving me!"

"O-Oh, it's nothing... but you really need to learn to defend yourself."

I don't know what got over me, but I suddenly kissed her on the cheek. "You're right, I really should"