3

'On my way!'

I send a quick text to Kacchan and continue to make my way over to his house.

I just finished getting everything I need for now from the hardware store. The reason I don't have everything is because I still need Kacchan's opinion.

I made my way through the busy streets until the crowd got smaller and smaller.

Finally I arrive in Kacchan's neighborhood and walk past a few houses.

I get to Kacchan's house and knock on the door. I hear footsteps approaching the door and voices from the inside.

The door is opened and Kacchan looks at me and moves to the side.

"Come in or whatever."

"Thanks! Uh, pardon the intrusion!"

I take my shoes off while Kacchan closes the door. We start to walk towards his room when his mom calls out to him.

"Katsuki! Who's here?"

"What's it to you, old hag!"

Kacchan's mom suddenly shows up in front of us.

"Ah, Izuku! What a surprise! You haven't been around in ages."

"It's been a while, yes."

I smile at her before Kacchan starts to walk away.

"Oh right! Sorry Bakugou-san but I should probably go with Kacchan."

"Have fun! And Katsuki don't be mean!"

Kacchan grumbled something to himself and kept walking. I quickly followed behind him.

When we reached his room, he opened the door and we walked in. He then turned to me gestured to his desk chair.

I made my way to the chair and sat down. Kacchan sat down on his bed and looked at me.

"Alright get on with your idea."

"Right!"

I took my journal out of my bag and opened it to the page I needed. I then handed it to him so that he could see my ideas.

"So I analyzed your quirk and thought about how I could make it even stronger."

Kacchan shot a quick glance at me and gestured to keep going.

"Once you told me that your sweat is like nitroglycerin, I decided to make gauntlets that would store up your sweat. When it's at max capacity, it will allow you to pull a pin and release and big explosion without hurting you."

I finally conclude my explanation and look over towards Kacchan.

He was looking at the drawing of the design I had and all of the other side notes.

"You know Deku... you absolutely suck at drawing."

"Ah... huh?"

"Your drawing is trash... but I see what your going for."

"So... do you like it?"

Kacchan pauses for a minute. He looks back at the journal and finally answers.

"... It's not bad."

I smile at his words and grab my bag that has the supplies.

"I don't have everything I need yet because I wanted you to look over it. If you want to make any changes, you can."

Kacchan grabbed a pencil and flipped to a new page. He began to sketch the gauntlets again, making a few changes to the exterior design.

"There. Now you can actually tell what it should look like."

Kacchan handed me the journal and I looked it over.

'With these changes to the exterior, I'll have to make sure the interior works with it.'

"Alright! I can do this!"

I grab my supplies and tools and begin to work on some of the easier things. There are quite a few places that will need electric tools but I don't have that yet.

Right now I just need to focus on what I can work with.

For a good amount of time, Kacchan and I worked on measurements and some of the interior parts.

After a while, the sun started to set and I got a text from my mom asking when I was coming home. I quickly told her I was on my way back.

"Kacchan I should get going now. Thanks for helping me today!"

"Yeah yeah."

I started to pack up my things and made my way to the door. Before I left, I turned to Kacchan and asked a quick question.

"If this isn't too much to ask... can you help me find a place we can go to in order to work on the other parts?"

Kacchan glanced at me before putting his attention back on his phone.

"... Yeah sure, nerd."

"Thanks Kacchan!"

I smiled and walked out of his room. I went back to the front door and put my shoes back on. After saying goodbye to the Bakugous, I made my way back home.

'Didn't get that much done today. I guess it is the first day anyway.'

I finally get back home and take off my shoes.

"Mom, I'm back!"

"Welcome back, Izuku! Dinner is on the table!"

"Thanks!"

I make my way to my room and put my stuff away. I then head over to the kitchen and begin to eat my food.

'Hopefully Kacchan can find a place soon.'