6

A/N Hey readers, I know that I've been absent for a LONG time. I'll get straight to the point.

I lost a lot of my previous motivation for this and then lost the password to my account.
There is no guarantee that I will finish this story but I will try. Just know that my writing style has changed so it won't be the same as my other chapters.

If I lose motivation again, I will try to turn this into a oneshot and upload a different story.

If I am unable to make the oneshot, I will officially discontinue this story and leave it up to anyone willing to take on this story.

Finally, I want to make it clear that I don't have the best upload schedule and might take forever so I apologize in advance.

Again, I am sorry for my absence.
Without further interruptions, here is chapter 6. I hope you enjoy.
——————————————

Midoriya sat at his desk, staring at the letter that lay upon it. He took a deep breath and reached for the envelope.

Upon opening it, he found a a small disk inside. He pulled it out a placed it on the desk. When he found nothing else in the envelope, he pressed a small button on the disk.

Immediately, a hologram started to play. He watched intently as All Might began to go through all of the expectations that needed to be met in order to get into the support course.

Midoriya nervously bounced his legs as All Might finally got to the main point.

"Young Midoriya, it is with great honor that we accept you into the support course here at UA. Congratulations, you are officially a student under UA."

Midoriya's eyes filled with tears as the recording came to a stop. He quickly jumped out of his chair and ran towards his door. Upon opening it, he saw his mom pacing right in front of him.

Her eyes shot up and met his, filled with nothing but hope.

He let a big smile grace his face and quickly nodded his head. She shot a smile of her own and embraced him.

Midoriya felt tears soak his shirt and he hugged even tighter. With a light hearted laugh, he let go of his mom and stepped back.

"Well, I'm officially a UA student. Are you proud, mom?"

His mom looked up and met his eyes once more. She gave him a small, genuine smile.

"There's nothing you could do that I wouldn't be proud of."

With that she turned and headed towards the kitchen, promising katsudon to celebrate.

Midoriya was about to head back into his room when he heard knocking at the front door. He quickly called back to his mom and went to open it.

"IZUKU!"

Midoriya shot back and slammed the door.

Oops.

He quickly opened the door again to see a still smiling Hatsume.

"Hey Mei. How did you know where I live?"

They both stared at each other.

"That doesn't matter! I think you know why I'm here!"

Midoriya smiled brightly and let her in.

"Wait, weren't we just hanging out? You have to take the train home, yeah? How did you get here so fast?"

They both stared at each other.

"It doesn't matter! So did you already see your results?"

"Ah! I have!"

Hatsume gave him a look telling him to get to the point.

"Sorry sorry! I made it!"

Hatsume's smile returned to her face and she ran to embrace Midoriya.

He was quick to go stiff, blood rushing to his face.

"Izuku? Who was at the door?"

Midoriya calms down and turns his head towards his mom.

"Oh! It's just my friend Mei. Y'know, the one I made at UA?"

Inko's face brightened at that.

"Ah! Well it's lovely to meet you, dear. Will you be joining us for dinner?"

Hatsume pulled away from Midoriya and nodded her head.

"If you don't mind, I'd love to stay!"

"Well then I-"

Inko was interrupted by knocking at the door. Midoriya quickly signals that he'll get it and walks over.

Opening the door, Midoriya is immediately hit with a piece of paper.

"Ha! Look at this Deku!"

Midoriya grabs the paper from his face and looks over at Bakugo who now stands with pride before him. Looking back down at the paper, he reads over the letter.

Midoriya smiles wide when he reads the results.

"You made it Kacchan!"

"Tsk! Of course I did! You're looking at the next number one hero!"

Midoriya smiles again as the letter is taken from his hands.

"Ah! So Bomb Boy made it to the hero course!"

Bakugo looks behind Midoriya and scowls.

"Oh great, you're here too. And don't call me that!"

"Whatever you say Blondie!"

Inko watches as the two begin to bicker while her son tries to calm them down.

She smiles and finally walks over, immediately ending the banter. All three turn their attention to her.

"Will you be joining us for dinner as well Katsuki? I'm sure Mitsuki wouldn't mind."

"Ah, sure auntie."

"Great! Let me start on dinner then. Call your mom for me, will you?"

Bakugo nods and grabs his phone as Inko heads to the kitchen.

...

"YOU CAN BE CALM?!"

Bakugo whips his head towards Hatsume's direction with a small glare on his face. Midoriya stands behind her with a shocked expression.

"Hah?! What are you saying!"

Bakugo turns his attention towards Midoriya.

"And what are you gaping at nerd? Are you trying to start something?!"

Midoriya begins to flail his arms around while slowly moving backwards.

"N-no of course not Kacchan! Why would I- WAIT WHY ARE YOU COMING TOWARDS ME? I'M SOR-"

Hatsume watches Midoriya get tackled to the ground. Pulling out her phone, she quickly takes a picture of what appears to be a dead Midoriya and smug Bakugo.

"M-mei... hel-"

"Ms. Midoriya do you need any help?"

Hatsume turns around and walks away from the two just as Bakugo begins his tangent again.

So this is how I die... Mei, you traitor...