5

It's been about a week since the entrance exams. All we have to do is wait for the results now.

Kacchan says he's not nervous but I can tell that he is. Hatsume's been texting me about her other "babies" that she's made and how she's having some second thoughts on the one she submitted.

Of course, I reassure her every time that she did great with her invention. But then again I understand her worries.

I've been looking at my notes for the gauntlets and I think about what I could have done better.

I was sitting at my desk when my phone got a notification. I was going to ignore it but whoever it was just kept sending messages.

I sighed and grabbed my phone. The messages just kept coming while I turned on my phone.

Surprisingly, I was getting messages from both Hatsume and Kacchan. I decided to first look at Kacchan's messages.

'Deku.'

'Oi! Deku!'

'I swear you better not be stressing over those damn gauntlets again.'

'I'm coming over so if I find you at your desk you're dead!'

I quickly cleaned off my desk and tried to make it seem like I wasn't doing anything.

I then finally looked over the messages Hatsume has sent me.

'Hey, Izu!'

'Want to hang out with me?'

'I need to get my mind off of my babies for awhile.'

'I'm also not able to think of anything right now so you would be a good distraction from my creations!'

Oh no.

I do want to hang out with Hatsume (even though she admitted I was a second choice) but Kacchan is going to be here any minute.

Wait. What if I just introduce them so that I can hang out with both of them?

I decide to text Hatsume back.

'Hey, Hatsume! I can meet up with you.'

'Is it ok if I bring a friend?'

'Of course! Where do you want to meet up?'

'You live close to UA right? Can you meet us at the train station in about 20 minutes?'

'Sure can! See you soon.'

Now how do I convince Kacchan? I don't think he will agree to go meet someone with me right away.

While I was thinking about what I could do, my door suddenly opened up and Kacchan walked in.

He looked at me and then glanced over at my desk.

"You were working on them weren't you?"

"Of course not!"

"Don't lie to me, Deku. Your desk is too clean and we both know you're terrible at lying."

I sighed and decided to just get on with the whole convincing part.