𝐈

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °

❝I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE VERSING SPURS at the same time United flippin' verse Chelsea

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE VERSING SPURS at the same time United flippin' verse Chelsea." Lauren says, kicking the ball to my feet.

"Innit," I sigh, dribbling in and out around two cones, "That's poor from the FA."

I pass the ball back to Lauren who says, "What time's their kick-off? Half seven, eight?"

"One of the two." I shrug, "Big six clashes in the Prem are usually in the evening."

"We'll probably miss the first half, then. Our kick off's at quarter to seven." She concludes as she dribbles around her last cone and passes the ball back to me.

"Wow."

"Why've they done that?"

"Beats me. All I know is I'm dashing to the changing room after our game to watch it."

She scoffs, "No, but deep it. Why do our matchday schedules always clash when the two teams we support verse each other? I wanna see another win, man."

"Now that, my friend, is fraud." I say as we transition into movement at a faster pace. "Paying for BT Sport and not even getting to see live action half the time."

We're silent for a couple seconds before making eye contact with each other and bursting out into laughter.

"We're idiots," she chuckles, going over to fetch the ball that rolled away mid-laugh.

"We?" I snicker, "You speaking French, or something?"

"Shut up," she chuckles. "I already know they're bringing home a 3-1 win since I'm psychic an' all."

"Who, Chelsea?" I ask, because although we play for United's women's team, she supports the Blues.

"Yeah. Pulisic's gonna score and so will Jorginho."

"You think?"

"Yep. Or Mount."

"Yeah, right." I roll my eyes. "Rashford's gonna score a brace and he'll assist Martial too."