𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃ᵐᵃʳᶜᵘˢ ʳᵃˢʰᶠᵒʳᵈ

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃
ᵐᵃʳᶜᵘˢ ʳᵃˢʰᶠᵒʳᵈ

⁺       ˚
.  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚
.      ⁺        ⁺

⁺       ˚
.  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚
.      ⁺        ⁺

OH MY DAYS. BEANS!

"What?" I say, looking up from my phone at an astounded Jesse.

His mouth falls agape when he glances back down at his phone and a scowl forms after a couple seconds have passed.

I tilt my head and blink at him. "What, bro?"

"Why the fuck has she done that?" He raises his voice.

"Who's done what?" I ask, confused, and when he doesn't reply I add, "Jess?"

His eyes meet mine and I can tell that he's seething. "Jess, what's happened?"

He disconnects his airpods from his phone and strides over to me, shoving the screen in my face. "Some Spurs Women's player." He sighs, "They played United yesterday."

"What did she do?"

"A couple things that make me question why she's captain," he murmurs.

"For example?"

"Just watch." He purses his lips, lodging beside me and rewinding the video to the start.

I watch as the screen displays United's goalie playing the ball out to the left back. She picks out a nice pass to their number twenty who's playing through the middle.

She then plays a one-two with the centre-half and executes a curt turn when she gets the ball back, driving towards Spurs' midfielders.

She skips over Spurs' number fourteen, and drops her shoulder so that the number three thinks she's going left, but instead goes right.

"She's good," I praise.

"It was a good run, innit? But watch what the number eleven does to her." He says, igniting my anxiousness.

"Does she get badly injured or something? 'Cause I'm not tryna see that."

He shrugs. "It's not no awkward landing, don't stress."

She passes the ball to Lauren James out on the left flank. Automatically, I say, "That's Reece James' sister."

"Yeah, I know." He says, "They look alike too."

She then crosses the ball into the box, but it's cleared by a Spurs player.

"What a ball! Yo, our Women's team is sick." I remark, this being one of the few times i've seen them in action.