Ch-8 Meeting their girlfriends

Your POV~

It been a month sense me and Evan started dating and so far it was working out perfectly because now me and Evan we're looking for a place for me to stay.

I was now nine months pregnant with the triplets and to be honest with you it was starting to get a little harder to walk around and get anything that I drop but Evan was a gentleman and did everything for me because he loved me.

Plus the crew were also nice enough to get me stuff for the babies but for some reason Tyler,Marcel,Brock,David and Scotty wanted me to meet their two girlfriends and three wife.

Anyway me and Evan were on our way to Tyler's house where I was going to meet their girlfriends and wife's.

Evan's line:
Alright we're almost there Kitty he said continuing to drive to Tyler's house.

Your line:
Did you just call me Kitty I ask looking at him as he just nods at me.

Evan's line:
Yes and that's what I'm gonna call you from now on when we are alone he said winking at me making me giggle softly.

Your line:
Okay Owl-boy I said.

Evan's line:
Is that my new nickname he ask? As I just nodded softly at him.

Evan's line:
Okay Kitty as long as I get a nickname he said continuing to drive.

Evan's line:
Hey look we're almost there he said as I look up ahead to see Tyler's house.

We then pulled over and got out of the car and started walking over to front of Tyler's house and knock on the door.

Tyler's line:
Come in he said as Evan opens the door and we both enter Tyler's house.

Tyler's line:
Ahh...there they are he said as we started laughing coming into the living room where they girls were waiting at.

Tyler's line:
Girls I like to introduce you to Evan's girlfriend Y/n he said as I look at them.

Your line:
Hi I said waving at them.

The girl's line:
Hi they said waving back at me.

Evan's line:
Babe me and the boys are gonna hang out in the kitchen so if you need me I'll be in here he said kissing you softly.

Your line:
Okay lover I said as him and Tyler went into the kitchen leaving me with them.

??? Line:
Come on and sit down with us said on of the girls as I sat down on the couch.

Your line:
Sooo....how is everyone's day I ask?

??? Line:
Our day is going great she said.

??? Line:
Oh and my name is Lauren and this is my daughter....Brianna she said as I look down to see a baby girl in her lap.

Your line:
She really cute I said waving at Brock's daughter making her giggle softly.

Lauren's line:
Thank you....and Brock is my husband she said looking back at me.

??? Line:
Hey there my name is Simone and I'm Marcel's wife she said as I look at her.

??? Line:
My name is Kelly and I'm Tyler's girlfriend and this girl right behind me is Chrissy and she is Scotty's wife she said pointing at Chrissy.

Chrissy's line:
Sup she said waving at me.

Your line:
It's nice to meet all you girls too I said.

Brianna's line:
Why...your stomach....so big she ask? As I look down at Brianna.

Your line:
Why is my stomach so big I ask?

Brianna's line:
Ya she said as I giggled softly.

Your line:
Well that's because I'm nine months pregnant I said rubbing my stomach.

Kelly's line:
Wait what your nine months pregnant she ask?! As I just nodded my head.

Simone's line:
And my question is how did you and Evan started dating she ask?!

Your line:
Well it's been only a month now she said as the girls look at me confused.

Lauren's line:
What do you mean by that she ask?

Your line:
Well....you see Evan already know that he is not the father of my children I said looking down at my knees.

Simone's line:
Really?! Then who is the father of your child she ask? As I just sighed softly.

Your line:
It's kinda.....complicated between me and the real father I said.

Kelly's line:
Oh really she ask?

Your line:
Yeah I said as the girls nodded at me.

Chrissy's line:
So is this your first time being pregnant she ask? As I nodded softly.

Your line:
Yes it's my very first time I said.

Chrissy's line:
Do you know what the gender of your baby is and how many children are you having she ask? Making me look at her.

Your line:
Yes I do know the genders of the babies and I am basically having triplets I said as the girls eyes widen with disbelief.

Kelly's line:
You are so lucky to have triplets because they are very rare she said.

Your line:
Having triplets is very rare I ask? As the girls nodded at me softly.

Your line:
Oh and the genders of the babies are two girls and one boy I said as the girls went awww at me because of that.

Lauren's line:
Hey Y/n....is it fine if I touch your stomach she ask? As I smiled at her.

Your line:
Sure I said as she placed her hand on my stomach rubbing it gently.

Lauren's line:
It's been a long time sense I experience this she said smiling gently.

Kelly's line:
Can I touch it next she ask? As I nodded softly smiling at the girls.

All we did at Tyler's house was just talk and had a few snacks there until it was 4:30 Pm in the morning and it was time for me and Evan to head home.

Kelly's line:
Well it was nice to finally meet you Y/n she said waving at us as I waved back.

Your line:
It was nice to meet you too Kelly I said getting into the car with my Owl-boy.

Evan's line:
See you tomorrow at work Tyler he said taking one of his hands out and waved.

Tyler's line:
Same goes to you Evan he said waving at him as we drove to Evan's house.

Brock's POV~

We were all looking outside as Evan and Y/n left Tyler's house while Tyler and Kelly came back inside the house.

Simone's line:
I can't believe that Evan has gotten a girlfriend she said holding Marcel close to her as he smiles at her.

Chrissy's line:
I'm so proud of them she said smiling at Scotty as he smiles back at her.

Kelly's line:
Hey Tyler......we should have kids she said as Tyler blush madly red.

Tyler's line:
Uhhhhhh......... he then ran upstairs with Kelly behind him as we started laughing at it because it was so funny.

Brock's line:
Now that is a memory to remember I said holding my daughter close to me.

Lauren's line:
Hey Brock do you think we should have another kid when Brianna is older she ask? As I look at her and smiled.

Brock's line:
Sure....why the heck not I said kissing my wife lips softly as she kissed back.

To be continued~
===========================