Ch-10 A dark truth reveal

Your POV~

Evan's line:
Get behind me now he said as I got behind him as his friends ran up to him and started glaring at Oliver.

Oliver's line:
Hello again little brother he said.

Oliver's line:
How is everyone's day so far he ask?

Marcel's line:
GET OUT NOW!! He yells holding his fist up in preparation for a fight.

Oliver's line:
Sorry but I cannot do that because my girlfriend he said pointing at me.

Jonathan's line:
SHE...told you she not going back and you can't make her!! He yells in anger.

Tyler's line:
Finally..something we can agree on he said looking over at Delirious.

Brian's line:
Shut the f**k up guys and focus!! He yells as they nod at him before glaring back at Oliver and his new friends.

Oliver's line:
Come on little bro why can't you just let me be with my....he then was cut off.

Your line:
STOP CALLING EVAN YOUR BROTHER!! I yelled at my ex.

Evan's line:
Y/n he ask? As I glared at Oliver.

Your line:
You know deep down that your family kidnap him and killed his parents!! He yells as he started to get nervous.

Oliver's line:
I-I don't k-know what your t-talking ab...I then punch him the face as the crew stared at me in shock.

Your line:
STOP LYING!! I yelled as he took a deep breath and sighed softly.

Oliver's line:
Stupid b**ch he said about to punch me in my stomach when Evan punch him first making him fall backwards.

Evan's line:
DON'T YOU F**KING THINK ABOUT IT!!! He yells as he held me close.

Oliver then gets up and holds his face with his hands as he glares at us.

Oliver's line:
Okay fine....your right my parents did kidnap him and killed his parents....but we did it for the money because you are millionaires child he said pointing at Evan while walking around.

Oliver's line:
But that doesn't mean that you belong to me and me alone he said pointing his finger from Evan to me.

When he said that I finally had enough of him ruining my life and control the sh*t out of my life.

Your line:
What have I ever done to you....all that I did to you is love you..care for you...... do all your dirty a** work...and for WHAT....Abusing me...taking over my life....WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO DESERVE THIS PAIN!!! I yelled.

Oliver's line:
What did you do he ask? While doing a crazy laughing at the same time.

Oliver's line:
What do you do he ask? Laughing insane now as we glared at him.

Oliver's line:
ITS WHAT MY FATHER SHOULD HAVE NEVER DONE!! He yells at me.

I blink not understanding.

Oliver's line:
MY DAD SHOULD'VE KILLED YOU WHEN YOU WERE BORN BUT NO YOUR REAL DAD HAD TO PROTECT YOU!! He yells as I blink softly.

Oliver's line:
That's right...my father killed your real father when you were baby!! He yells.

Oliver's line:
So he pretended to be your daddy....so I can kill you like he should've done years ago he said as my eye widen.

Oliver's line:
I had a chance to finally kill you but when you got pregnant....I knew I had to KILL them before they were born!! He yells as tears fell down my face.

Oliver's line:
Because..it should've been YOU that died...instead of my FATHER He yells!!

Your line:
SHUUUT UUUUUPPPP!! I yelled as I finally snap and broke down.

Evan's POV~

Y/n's line:
SHUUUT UUUUPPPP!!! She yells.

I finally understand why my brother was doing this because it was for fun and he never cared about anyone he was doing this just for entertainment.

Craig's line:
So you never cared about anyone but yourself he ask? As Oliver looks at him.

Oliver's line:
Indeed he said glaring at us.

Luis's line:
I don't understand.....I mean that I get you like to enjoy women suffering cause you think it enjoyable but what happen to all the other women's you dated he ask? As Oliver grins at me.

Oliver's line:
The women that I dated.....I KILLED them!! He yells laughing evilly.

That's when I finally snap as my eyes turn red as I clutched my fist tightly.

Y/n's line:
YOU ARE A CRUEL MAN!!! YOU DESERVE TO BURN IN HELL!! YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AS YOUR DOLL!! She yelled in rage as he laughs.

Oliver's line:
I DON'T GIVE A SH*T AND YOU ARE COMING HOME WITH ME!! He yells pointing at her and was about to grab her when I slap got in the way.

Evan's line:
OVER...MY...DEAD...BODY...YOU B**CH!! I yelled ready for a fight.

Oliver's line:
You know....that can be arrange he said in a calm voice as he lifted one of his hand up into the air and form it into like he was about to snap his fingers.

I froze at the corner of my eyes I saw a red dot on Y/n's head and look out the window to see a SNIPER ready to take the shot then I realized what my Oliver was doing. He was going to set off the signal with a snap of his finger.

Evan's line:
SNIPER!! GET DOWN!! I yelled as I grab Y/n and about take cover when.....

*SNAP*

*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*

To be continued~
===========================