TPOT 1 - Part 1

A small crowd surrounded X, covered in orange paint cheered after Coiny proudly said that X could keep hosting their show. They were happy that it wasn't going to be stolen by those stupid contestants who decided to side with their former host, Four!
"So long, you Four fanatics! And next time, stick to your own lame host, who I hate!" Fanny shouted as the freesmart super-van began to drive off. Nearby sat Teardrop, who was left behind by her team. Nobody paid any attention to her, though. She was an outcast to the rest of them. But as Fanny shouted, in the distance she heard Balloony say something. What's going on?

A rope was soon thrown out, shaped in a lasso as it soon went onto X and pulled him off of the paint. Everyone gasped in surprise as X was flown away from the contestants. "I HATE LASSOS!" Fanny said, staring at the paint before looking up with anger. Two didn't mind really. So, he simply waved and called out to hopefully reach X. "Goodbye Sillyboy! I have valued our time TWOgether." He made a little pun, which nobody appeared to notice. Two didn't mind that.

Eggy was concerned, walking over to Two. "Wait, but who will host our show?" She asked, with a confused expression. "Well, we shall see!" Two lifted up his arm, two fingers sticking out.

intro would play here lol

Two lowered his hand, soon looking beside him to find a confused Coiny. "What do you mean by th-" Before he could finish his question, Two shouted. "Everyone clear out! We need to do.. Cake at Stake, was it?" He looked at the contestants, and nobody spoke. A little hesitation from all of them got Two a little irritated with a distasteful look. That was until Lightning flew forward. "To clarify, yeah. That's what it's called.." Two smiled once again at that. "Good! Now.."

The TPOT Debuters were all in a seperate group talking to eachother. Wishing eachother the best of luck. They were nervous to be truthfully honest, and wondered who would get in. isnt it obvious tho
Two snapped his fingers as the TPOT Debuters suddenly teleported and the ground was lifted up to create pillars for each debuters to sit or stand on. Two snapped again, as one appeared right under his feet. The debuters all went silent, allowing Two to start talking. They were all excited, though, as excitement was on all of their faces.

"Alright everyone! Welcome to THE POWER OF TWO Debuts! Where one of you lucky 26 will be able to join the show and compete for the amazing power of two!" This got all of them debuters talking. Well, after all, they could possibly join for the power! How op is that i wonder tho
Two became a little angry at being suddenly interrupted, so he raised his finger up and shot up a powerful energy bullet. This made all of the debuters silent. "Alright! Let's get started. Rubber Spatula will NOT be joining with 165 votes." Rubber Spatula was disappointed, but cheered for her peers. "Shampoo, Kitchen Sink, and Scissors follows with 240, 325, and 678 respectively." He said, than he continued on before they could even react to this.

"Aswell with Snare Drum with 692, Conch Shell with 754, Boom Mic with 911, and 9-Ball with 918!" He cheerfully said. Conch Shell groaned, while 9-Ball rolled his eyes. "Of course.." Two ignored the disappointed remarks and continued. "Clapboard, Leek, and Camera is also out with 920, 958 and 1061 votes." Two pointed towards 3 debuters. "Aswell with Blender, Onigiri, and Discy with 1143, 1345, and 1457." Onigiri sighed, but didn't mind being unable to join. Surely she could always spectate. Right?
"VHSy will not debut with 1864, as well as Salt Lamp with 1926, Income Tax Return Document with 1928, and PDA with 2027!" Two continued, deciding it was the perfect time to tease the remaining debuters still in for the chance to join. "8 of you remain, 7 will not debut, and 1 of you will join the show!" Anchor gasped at this remark, and commented with a nervous face. "Oh no, I'm sure I won't join.." Two chuckled, confirming this. "And right you are! You aren't joining with 2093. Tape isn't worth 2176, and Battery with 2363."

Battery was disappointed, but kept a big smile as they cheered. "Aw man! Good luck to everyone else!" He was a good sport, and that was respectable. Two was bored with that comment, so he continued. "..Anyways. Shopping Cart will NOT join with 2367, and Avocado ain't going to as well with their 2687!" Final 3... He was going to knock one of them out. "Nor will Price Tag with 4785.. Now we're down to the final 2.." Price Tag made a :( face and sat down on their podium. Winner and Nonexisty were the remaining debuters. Winner had a nervous expression, while Nonexisty had, well, no expression. They didn't exist.

"W-Well.. Surely I must join! I'm more important than them!" Two was disappointed with the results. "Anddd... You are sadly right. Winner debuts with 15223 and Nonexisty is out with a mere 5535 votes!" Winner was happy, as his hand popped out and waved excitedly. "Wow! I'm so glad to join!!" He said. "Now uh, which team do I join..?"
There was a twist.
Two looked at his 40 contestants. If Winner did join as a competitor than the teams would be uneven.. So, he did the next best option. "Team? Nonono, you're going to be this season's co-host." He responded. Yea, that sounds like a great plan! He could replace X. And less people to compete for that damn prize!

The contestants and debuters both heard this and gasped in surprise. Winner?? A co-host?? Nobody really liked him.. He had a big ego.. But, sure. That works. "C-Co Host?! I- Uh- I'll take the job! That's such a big honor.." Winner responded, giving Two a big smile.

"Great. Now we can start the competition. Please form 4 teams with 10 members!"

~~
oh my god 1k words already god damn- Anyways, here is the first episode(?) of TPOT.. If it was written my way!

haha im so excited