TPOT 1 - Part 2

The remaining members of GABOP huddled together. They were all close, and well, friends. Book smiled. "Alright girls! We need to stick together, we might've lost half of our team, but, we could always make new friends! So let's get 6 girls!" Book was used to having teams with girls only. I mean, Freesmart was a terrible team, but either way! She had experiences with teams of only girls. "..Well, yeah.. But who should be those 6?" She didn't want to protest against Book. I mean, she literally just made up with Taco. Let's not get her frustrated again...

In the distance, Barf Bag had overheard Book's plan. She looked at Naily, "Hey! I think GABOP needs some new members! Let's join them!" She exclaimed, picking up Naily. The nail didn't protest, as her legs dangled. She walked over to Book and Gaty, placing Naily on the side. "Hey Book! Hey Gaty! Mind if I can join you with Naily?" Book grinned, really happy to see people wanting to join the team. "Of course! You're also girls like us!" Eggy walked over, noticing GABOP allowing people to just ask than join their team! Well.. They won until Episode 14.. That's an amazing streak! Eggy came up to them. "Do I hear a girl team forming? Count me in!" She turned around to find Needle running up to them. A former teammate, well, atleast it wasn't her fault her team got up for elimination.

"I'll join too!" Needle proudly said, as Book smiled. She could be an asset with her amazing speeds. "Great! We just need two more to join us, than we'll be set." Gaty observed as the others were talking. They all seemed to be groups of their original teams. Death PACT and Free Food seemed to be the largest, though, she had caught eye of a conflict happening within Free Food. Lastly, she looked to find Fanny sitting on herself. She nudged Book gently, pointing at her. "Well.. How about Fanny? Her aggressive attitude could give us an advantage..." Ice Cube seemed to be against this idea, quietly trying to talk. "I-I don't think-" Before she could finish her sentence, Barf Bag walked over carrying Fanny similar to how she carried Naily earlier. "I have her!"

"I HATE YOU!" She angrily said, squirming out of Barf Bag's arms and sitting to the side. Gaty looked back at the teams for her final member, noting that Free Food had finished their conflict. Except.. Where was Bell?
"Hey, can I join your team?" Gaty recongized that voice. Turning around to see Bell talking to Book. "Yeah! That's all 10.." Ice Cube smiled, and Saw gave a big thumbs up as she drank from her drink. "Right! I'm sure the boys will never beat our girl power!" As she said that, she looked up to find some weird logo floating.

Everyone looked at her angrily, realizing what the new team name was. Book laughed awkwardly, "...Oops."

Fries noticed GABOP and how easily they had formed their team, and faced his team

Fries noticed GABOP and how easily they had formed their team, and faced his team. "If GABOP is sticking together, us Free Fooders should too. Well, besides Bell." His conflict with Bell made her decide to leave the team, which he respected. But it made choosing people to join the team harder. Marker gave a big goofy grin. "Well.. We could form our team with Coiny! We're friends." Coiny walked over with a happy expression, holding Pin's hand. "Yeah! I'll bring my partner in crime Pin with me." He liked this new team, even if it's only him and Pin now. "Sounds. Like. A. Good. Idea!" She supported his amazing plans. Because they were WOAH BUNCH, Captain and Co-Captain!