An Unexpected Visitor

I'm just gonna write whatever comes to mind. You have been warned.

It was peaceful in Trollstopia. Everyone was having a good time, all kinds of trolls strolling around Pop Village. The mysterious green techno troll from before stepped into the village cautiously. She had a dark gray vest with spiked black bands on her wrists. No one seemed to notice her, until she felt someone tap her on the shoulder. She turned around in a rush and was met face to face with a dark blue troll with bright green eyes and hair. She's been snooping around the village for long enough to know he was known as King Trollex.

Trollex: Hey. Sorry, I don't think I've seen you before. Did you just move in or something?

???: Uh....

Trollex: What's your name?

???:Um......Amazon.

Trollex: Huh. Amazon. That's a uh...unique name. Nice to meet-

Amazon already ran off. Leaving Trollex there all confused. Later that day all the tribe leaders met up at the big mushroom. Trollex and Barb were on their way there.

Barb: So. Uh. How was your day so far.

Trollex: Strange.

Barb: Really? You have a fish tail. I thought strange would be normal for you guys.

Trollex: Whatever. Anyway, I saw this one techno troll...with a rock...? Outfit...? I dunno.

Barb: Ha! A techno troll that seems to like hard rock! So much for harsh in the vibe an I right? Ha! But seriously. I had no idea that a rock troll would get together with one of YOU.

Trollex: You make it seem like a bad thing......but yes. I agree. Kinda weird.

Barb: Way to go fish boy! Can't keep track of your own subjects! (Pokes him in the chest)

Trollex: I CAN'T KEEP TRACK?! All you rock trolls do is sit around all day and stuff your mouths with cheese!

Barb: YOU LEAVE CAROL OUT OF THIS!!!!

The two started tackling each other until the other leaders came outside to see what all the commotion was. They saw Barb with Trollex pinned on the floor and yanking his hair.

 They saw Barb with Trollex pinned on the floor and yanking his hair

(Too lazy for background)

Poppy: What in the world?!

Trollex: OW OW OW OW

Barb: That's what you get for insulting ROCK!!!!

Trollex: No, just your entire lifestyle.

Barb hits Trollex in the head again.

Poppy: Wait what?

Barb: Oh right! You see there's a mystery troll around here me and Trollex are like what the heck he says we're lazy, INSULTS OUR GIRL GROUP-

Trollex: NO I DID NOT-

Poppy: Wait, hold on. Go back.

Barb: When he insulted our entire lifestyle?

Trollex: Or when she-OW STOP PULLING MY HAIR OW OW OW