More introductions yay

Everyone was lined up on the beach. Except for Hickory, who was laying down with his eyes closed. The infection was getting worse. Amazon walked down the line.

Amazon: Ok! It's only a matter of time before Hickory....well.....

Delta looked down at the ground guiltily.

Barb: Why can't we just stay here if it's gonna be that stressful for you?

Amazon: No. The only ones staying here are Hickory, Tresillo, and Wani. They shouldn't be bothered by dragons passing by, if they do pass by. Mudwings and Leafwings are known for hanging out over here, so just act normal. Like you guys are up just hanging out.

Wani: You got it.

Tresillo: I guess that would give us a bit of alone time. 😏

Hickory: Not completely alone.

Wanillo:....right....

Amazon: Anyway. When we get to Sanctuary, you will do exactly as I say. No talking to anyone, no making faces, no insulting others, and MOST IMPORTANTLY. Actually, that was it. Just don't do anything that'll get you noticed.

Poppy: But what if they need cheering up?

Amazon: Poppy. Not everything here is cupcakes and rainbows. Please. Don't walk up to a stranger and sing a song or anything, because the only music they have here is similar to classical.

Everyone gasped at that.

Poppy: WHAT?!

Barb: HOW DO THEY LIVE?! IT'S SO BORING!

Trollex: IT'S SO SLOW!

Delta: That's just wrong.

Branch: I mean, come on. It can't be that bad. I didn't sing or dance for twenty years and look how I turned out. 😌

Everyone: 😑

Barb: Yes...look at how you have turned out...

Amazon: You guys, every second Hickory's infection is getting worse. We need to go. Now.

So everyone but Delta took off after Amazon. Delta went over to Hickory.

Delta: Are you sure you'll be ok?

Hickory: I'm sure of it. Just promise you'll stay safe out there.

Delta: Of course.

They smiled warmly at each other for a period of time before Delta heard the others calling for her. She turned to Tresillo and Wani.

Delta: You had better take care of him, or so help me-

Tresillo: WE WILL! Heh. We will. You can trust us.

Delta nodded and took off after the others.

After a long time of flying, they landed little ways outside of Sanctuary.

Amazon: Here we are!

D: Are you sure? It doesn't look like a sanctuary to me.

Amazon: Yeah, the name isn't as descriptive of the place as it should be.

Poppy: What do you mean?

Amazon: Well, the guy who's in charge of it pretty much, Riptide. He's been doing a great job, except. He just missed the corners of Sanctuary where there's these little clans that cause trouble wherever they can.

Barb: Ok. So?

Amazon: So we'll just have to stay out of the darker alleys and that stuff. Oh, and also. If you see a dark purple dragon with black wings, point him out to me.

Branch: Why? 🤨

Amazon: Just. Trust me.

They walked through the gates into a busy street. The trolls just stood there terrified. Amazon beckoned for them and they nervously walked behind her in a single file line.

Poppy: These guys seem so.....gloomy. And sad.

Branch: Wow what a shame. How do they live. 🙄

Delta: I guess they do know how to handle themselves.

There were a bunch of Sandwings advertising that looked at Delta and blushed. Delta rolled her eyes and walked past them. Trollex and Barb were at the back of the line. Suddenly, Trollex felt someone tug on his shoulder. It was another Seawing.

???: Hey there! You new around here?

Trollex: Um....yeah. Yeah.

???: Hey don't sweat it. Just chillax.

Trollex: Right. That.

Trollex went ahead to catch up with the others.

Barb: What was that all about?

Trollex: I think they're just trying to be friendly.

Barb: Ha! Like anyone would take the time to say hi to you.

Trollex: Oh shut up!

Barb: Make me, fish boy.

The other trollagons noticed Barb and Trollex causing some commotion and stopped. Trollex lunged towards Barb but she easily dodged him, blowing a bit of of fire to burn the tip of his tail. He whammed his tail at her side and Barb staggered back. Some dragons, mostly Skywings and Seawings, came to watch the fight.

Amazon: You guys, cut it out!

Barb: Oh don't worry, we're just playing around a little bit.

Then the watching dragons started chanting for them to fight.

Barbllex: 😳.......ok.

They started fighting and Amazon rolled her eyes. Then she noticed a dark blue Seawing come into the crowd. He had lime green scales mixed in with a bit of orange. She recognized him immediately. He stopped in front of Trollex, who landed on the ground with a grunt.

???: Hey! Who said the Skywings and Seawings could start a fight without me?

Amazon: PROWLER WHAT THE HECK!!

Prowler:.....oops.

Amazon stomped in the middle of Trollex and Prowler and glared at the watching dragons who began to back away slowly.

Amazon: What did I say about starting fights with the other tribes?!

Prowler: Oh come on! It's boring around here without you around!

Amazon: I should've been gone for only half a day!

Prowler: It seemed like two weeks to me.

Amazon: 🙄

Poppy: Hi, sorry. Do you two know each other?

Prowler: Know each other? We've been best friends since we were two!

Amazon: *whispers* 7 in troll years.

Trollex: That's nice *flops down on the floor again*

Prowler: Uh....heh....why don't we get out of here?

D: Good idea.

And also, thank you guys so much for 1k reads! I really wasn't expecting it to happen. I hope the story isn't as bad as I thought it was. BUT. I'm probably gonna make a part 2 that's a collab of another two fandoms in the troll world. And also, less weird.