~𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝔻𝕒𝕪~ ( prolouge )

❤️Mahiru's P.O.V.❤️

   "Lemme see, lemme see!" The short little blond demanded. Me and the rest of my old classmates sometimes visit eachother. Today, we decided to visit the ultimate princesses private beach - along with Kazuichi, Gundham, Nagito, Hajime, Chiaki, Fuyohiko, Peko, and of course Hiyoko - sama.

  Obviously I took tons of photos, not that I wanted photos of disgusting, shirtless, men - just the ladies. Hehe!

"Hm? Oh of course!" I responded. I held down my camera and let her see the group photo I took.

"oh I'm not in it-" she said.

I took another look at the photo, back at her face, and back at the photo again.

"Oh your right... whoopsies!! We can take another one-" I tried to reassure her, but I was interrupted soon enough.

"Y'ALL, LET'S GET SOME
FOOD I'M HELLA HUNGRY!" Akane shouted for across the sandbar. How unladylike...

"yeah... I guess I could go for some grub."
The short gamer girl skipped away with Akane.

"..." Hajime being forced to follow Chiaki and Akane went along too.
Hiyoko - I forgot was standing next to me-grabbed my arm and said "C'mon Mahiru -San, c'mon! Let's go get fat like mommy's boy!!" with delight.

"Hiyoko..." I said with a disappointed tone. She pulled me over to where everyone else was, there I saw a picnic table with a beautiful sunflower table cloth.

"Mahiru - San! Let's go eat in the flower feild!" she said.

"but why? Everyone else is eating over here..."
Sure I had a crush on her, and it was pretty obvious she felt the same way towards me, but having a picnic in a flower field, alone, would let everyone else know.

"cuz, it would be romantic!"she boasted.

"r-romantic?!" I stuttered.

"yeah! It's girl love, just like Ibuki said!" she said.

"nnhm- ok fine." I said, not trying to make a scene.

-------------------------------------
Authors note:
Sorry for the short chapter! I just wanted to get one part published so I can start working on the other chapters. I promise they'll be longer!