~𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖~ ( Prolouge Pt.2 )

🧡Hiyoko's P.O.V.🧡

"Nnhm- ok fine..." She said.

As I went and grabbed the plaid classic picnic blanket, Mahiru - San was already unpacking our lunch.

"Hey - I haven't even laid the blanket out yet!" I shouted.

"I figured I should just put the water bottles in the cooler so they don't get warm."
She's so smart... Her perfect symmetrical freckles, her hazel eyes, and how thoughtful she is just makes her unbelievable.

"hey... You ok?" she asked.
Wait... She cares about me? Well I know she cares about me- I'm cute as it is... But... I didn't even realize I was just staring at her with wide eyes.

"O-Oh!! Yeah I'm fine hah! Just dozing off." I decided to play it cool, being the type of person I am. I walk over to her and give her the cloth.

"uh- am I laying it out?" she wondered.

"will you? Pleaaaase?" I moaned.

"nrph- fine... For you I guess..." Mahiru grumbled. Taking the corners of the blanket, she spread it across the grass almost perfectly. How does she make things look so neat? It's incredible...

"You sure seem to space out a lot. Heh!" Mahiru teased.

"I guess your right... Hehe..." I giggled, still trying not to look her in the eyes.

"let's just get the blanket laid out alreadyyyy! My legs hurt from standing!"
I complained.

"Hiyoko - Sama... We've only been here for five minutes, surely your legs aren't that tired..." she said.

"..."
I sat down while Mahiru - San grabbed the basket and set it down next to me.

"I hope you like e'm!" She smiled.
Did she make them? That's adorable!

"D-did you make them?!" I asked.

"Yeah, I did!" She replied.
That's so thoughtful... especially coming from Mahiru - San...

"Wh- WAHHH!! I love them!!!" Tears we're rolling down my cheeks as I stuffed my self full of the sandwiches she had put together.

"W-wait-dont cry! Are they really that good?" She bent over and wipes my face with a napkin.

"Y- yeah..."

we finished eating, and lay down to gaze at the clouds.

"Hehehe... Look! You see that one?! It looks like Mikan!" I pointed at one of the clouds above us.

"But that's just a normal cloud..." she squinted her eyes.

"No, it's not just any cloud! Its a really fat cloud." I boasted.

"Hey- that's not funny..." she complained.

"Oh- um- s-sorry..." I said.
We sat there for a couple of minutes dozing off and getting lost in the sky.

"Do you think if I asked a certain person out... they would like me back, or would they hate me?" I asked.

"Well personally... I think that person would love you for who you are. I'm sure they think your amazing, beautiful, talented, and so fourth." She said.

"Heh... that's awfully specific... but I think they would to." I replied.
Ok... here's my chance! All I have to do is play it off and say she's the person I'm thinking of. Easy!
"What if I told you that persons name started with an M?"

"Oh yeah? And what's does their last name start with?" She asked.

"K. Yeah- k." I stuttered.

"Mahiru..."
A couple moments of silence went by...
"Mahiru... I think I like you...
Like... Love you..."

--------------------------------