Chapter 3: Remember

--hey guys, just updated, hope you like it.--

It’s been 2 weeks since i last saw Damon. These past weeks has been slow and hard. Without Damon my mind keeps wandering to thoughts about my mom and that night.

The bell rings and i head to first period. I walk in the door and see that there is Damon sitting in his spot like nothing happened, like he didn’t disappear. When he sees me he smiles, i don’t return it.

“Hey Rose” I don’t respond, i just sit down.

“What’s wrong?” He looks at me and frowns.

“You completely vanished without a word. Damon, i was worried.” I look down at my desk, not wanting to look him in the eye.

“I’m sorry, Rose.” I gather up all of my courage and look up at him, staring into those gorgeous light blue eyes.

“Just tell me one thing, why?” He looks away.

“I can’t Rosalie.” I can tell that something is going on and I must know.

“Yes, you can. you’re the only one stopping yourself from telling me. Damon, just tell me.”

“No, Rose. The thing is, I can't tell you. It’s not my decision to make. You must accept that.” He looks in my eyes and I can tell that he his hiding something, big.

“What are you hiding, Damon Blackwell?” I sigh and look at Mrs. Howe, as she begins our lesson on the tragic love story “Romeo And Juliet”.

----------

All my classes with Damon were awkward and silent. I headed towards my car after the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day.

As i approached my car i see Damon leaning against it.

“Hey, can we talk Rose?” He got up from my car and walked up to me.

“No, i’m busy Damon.” I manoeuvred around him.

“Rose..” He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

“Damon, you’re hiding things from me. I thought i could trust you? I guess maybe i was wrong.” I pull away from him and run around and get into the driver seat and start my car.

He opens the door to my car and gets into the passenger seat. I stop and look at him, he looks at me.

“I’m trying to protect you Rose, if you know, you could get hurt. Rose you must believe me, you can trust me.”

“How is keeping things from me, protecting me?”

“Some things are best kept hidden.” He leaves at that, he gets out of my car and walks away. I drive home and see that my sister, Elena is home. I get out of my car and walk inside.

“Hey Rose.” My sister chirps when i walk inside.

“Hey, how was your day?”

“Good, you?”

“Okay.”

“Well I’m going to got to sleep, goodnight Rose. I love you.”

“I love you too Elena, Goodnight.”

-----------

I get to first period and see Damon sitting in his seat, looking directly at me.

“I need to tell you something.”

“Oh, finally the famous Damon Blackwell is ready to tell me stuff.” I say with heavy sarcasm. He pulls me out of the classroom and outside in the parking lot, he stops.

He looks deep into my eyes and says, “Remember.”

Thats when it happens, I remember everything. I remember him, our past, his secrets, but the one thing that doesn’t come back is what happened the night my mom was murdered.

--What did you think? Sorry that it was so short, I just felt like this was a good cliffhanger;) Comment and let me know what you think!--