ToD#1

Everyone was eating breakfast at the dining hall

Everyone was eating breakfast at the dining hall. Kami walked into the hall with a skip in her step.

Kami: Good morning people. We have some dares and truths. Willow, Gus come over here please.

Willow and Gus enter the dining hall.

Kami: now may we all go to the living room.

Everyone hesitantly stood up and followed Kami towards the Living room. Luz, Gus, and Eda sat on one large couch. Amity and Willow sit in a smaller couch. Eda sits on a singular couch. Kami sat on the arm rest of the couch Amity and Willow were sitting on.

Kami: Willow if you please.

Willow pulls out a card swiftly making Amity jump at the sudden movement.

Willow: Amity I dare you to make out with Luz.

Amity looks at Luz with a nervous smile. While Luz had a small smirk on her face.

Amity: um o-okay

Amity slowly gets up from the couch and makes her way towards Luz. She hadn't even started yet and her face was already red. She leaned down to be at Luz's level. She gently presses her lips against Luz's. Luz places a gentle hand on her hips pulling her closer to her. This causes Amity to sit on Luz's lap. She wraps her arms around her neck pulling her much more closer than before. She gently nibbles on Luz's lip asking for permission. They have an intense battle for domination. Luz won obviously.Amity runs her hands through Luz's hair at this point forgetting about the others in the room. They eventually pulled away for air.

Kami: well damn that was hot *clears throat* I mean that was wow okay than Willow the truth please.

Amity quickly makes her way back to her seat refusing to look at anyone.

Willow: ok Luz how did you feel when you saw Amity naked?

Luz tenses up at the question.  She let out a nervous chuckle her face turning red.

Luz: um... ha aha ha ha. Let's just say I was in an even bigger gay panic than when I started hanging out with her.

Kami: Don't be so vague Luz this is a safe place.

Luz: fine she looked really hot ok. She has a really nice body. b-But it was really embarrassing because well I invaded her home and saw her naked.

Kami: thank you for the answer so now that I have completely embarrassed you with some help. Any way you are free to do as you wish just stay away from my room. You really don't want to go there.

King: when can one of you dare anyone of these people to give me a giant cup cake. Keep the frosting off.

Eda:Yeah with all the mushy stuff that will come from Luz and Amity there will be no need for frosting.

Everyone prepares to leave and head into there own directions. Amity was the last to leave. I snap my fingers and he door closes before Amity could reach it.

Kami: sorry Amity but there is one more dare for you.

Kami pulls out a card and hands it to the green haired witch.

Amity: you want me to kiss her in the middle of changing.

Kami: yes very much so. You must do this by the end of the day or punishment will be enforced. It's not that bad just chores.

Amity nods. Kami sends her a smile and unlocks the door. Amity walks out the door to see Luz was waiting for her by the door.

Luz: what was that about? She didn't hurt you did she?

Amity; no Luz she just told me that if you don't do a dare and or truth then you get a punishment.

Luz: oh okay than I'm going to go shower now see you in a little Mittens.

Luz plants a kiss on Amity's head before rushing towards her room.

Kami: that would be a good time to complete your dare.

Amity: that was what I was thinking. Welp is going to possibly humiliate myself. See you but I guess you'll be seeing us.

Amity walks away and heads to Luz's bedroom. She sneaks into the room and sits innocently on Luz's bed. After a few minutes Luz walks out of the bathroom with only some dark blue shorts on and a black sports bra.

Luz:ahh oh hey Amity.*clears throat* um what- why are you doing here?

Amity raises the dare card.

Amity: I have to kiss you well your changing and since you don't have a shirt which I'm pretty sure you left in here.

Amity stands up from the bed and slowly walks over to Luz. She places her hand on Luz's shoulder and leaning up to place a small kiss on her lips. It was meant to be small and short but Luz had other ideas. She pulled Amity closer to her. It was longer but still sweet and gentle.

~in another room~

Kami: aww those guys are so cute!!!
Kami: well todays Truth or Dare is sadly over make sure leave more truths and dares. Thanks you for your time

I wanna thank @kingzuzu18 and @BlastBots101 for the dares and truth.