ToD#4

Kami: yes more dares and truths thank you

Kami clears her throat and fixes her suit. She clears her throat and gently sits down next to Amity and King.

Kami: Luz guess what?

Luz: let me guess I have a dare.

Kami: yes but it's Amity who must ask this one truth. Amity darling if you please...

Amity: Luz who do you think is the cutest me or King?

Luz is perplexed. She thinks king is absolutely cute but her girlfriend is also cute. After a few moments she was able to pick her answer.

Luz: King is the cutest

She leans in really close to Amity nose almost touching. She tries to hide a smile.

Luz: you wanna know why?

A small smile grows on her face when Amity's face turns slightly red.

Luz: because my girlfriend is the hottest.

Luz places a small kiss on her lips before pulling away and going back to her seat. Amity looked as if she was going to burst. A love sick smile on her face face still red.

King: hahaha you look like a tomato.

Kami: king don't do that when they are in the room.

Amity shoots Kami a small glare before turning to look at the fireplace. Kami pulls out a card and a smirk grows on her face.

Kami: Luz. Amity. Prepare yourselves for a day of only yourselves.... and the blight siblings.

Amity's mood rises when she heard about the day out with the human but it dampened when she heard that her brother and sister were coming along.

Amity: ugh dammit

Kami snapped her fingers and Edric and Emira popped into the room. Ed and Em jump on either side of Luz and ruffled her hair.

Kami: sorry sweetheart but this must happen. Hey Cutie come over here you must take your girl and said girl's siblings out.

Luz: ok lets go! I'll make sure it'll be the best day for you.

Luz leans her forehead against Amity's. Even though sometimes she doesn't show that she likes the attention and affection Luz gives her but she absolutely loves it.

Amity: fine but I swear if they intervene with the affection you give me I'll make sure they can't get up tomorrow.

Ed & Em: Hm I'm tempted to that now

Amity glares at the twins. Luz creases her cheek and begins her attention back towards Luz. 

Luz: don't worry about them ok

Amity groans in protest. Luz takes her hand and leads her to the door. She was planing on going to the park and having a small picnic. Luz still had to get the stuff for the plan.

Luz: I have to get something's real quick

Luz quickly dashes into the store and picks out a bunch of treats. Mainly just cupcakes, tiny tarts, and cookies. She walks back out side and gently take Amity's hand in her own.

Luz: ready to go?

Amity nods in response and Luz leads the way to the park. She goes to her favorite tree and sits under it. She pulls Amity onto her lap.

Amity: I can sit on the floor

Luz: I can't let her majesty sit on the floor. Plus you know as well as I do you like when I do stuff like this.

Amity looks at the ground face flushed at the statement. Luz nuzzles into her neck enjoying how she makes Amity blush.

Ed: awww look at Mittens

Em: that's so cute

Ed: when's the wedding

Luz: I don't know. Hey Amity what should be our wedding date?

Amity face turns scarlet. She buries her face in Luz's neck trying to hide her blush. Luz runs her fingers through Amity's hair.

Em: maybe we can help you pick.

Ed: oh I better be your best man

Em: oh Luz you would look best in a tuxedo

Amity: wait that's- your read my diary again!

Em: how dare you accuse me of something I clearly did?

Luz laughs at the interaction and pulls out the cookies. She gives everyone an even amount of cookies. They were oblivious to there hostess watching Them from the manor.

Kami: aww that's so adorable.

Kami: thanks for the dares and truths make sure to keep sending more suggestions. Hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you @kingzuzu18 and @unconventionalweird for the dares and truths. You guys are awesome thank you.