ToD#15

Kami: hello people! We have dares! Luz hun here you go

Kami: hello people! We have dares! Luz hun here you go. Lilith here you go.

Luz: oh this is going to be difficult.

Amity makes her way down the steps and towards the kitchen. She's spent most of her days there often with her mom and king.

Amity: good morning everyone!

Kami: morning Amity.

Amity: you guys want breakfast?

King: yes please!

Luz bites her lip before walking outside leaving a very confused look on Amity. Amity quickly serves king his breakfast before heading over to Luz.

Amity: hey Luz are you okay?

Luz doesn't respond she looks away. Amity cradles Luz face pulling her to look back at her.

Amity: hey.

Luz reluctantly pulled away and walked away from Amity. Amity leaned against the wall unsure of why Luz wasn't talking to her.

Kami: oh that was hard to watch.

Luz shoves Kami as she sits down on the couch. Luz stares off into the distance in the direction of Lilith and Angela

Lilith: um okay Angela well would you like to go out in a date today?

Angela: that would me amazing.

Luz sighed dejectedly as she slouched onto the couch. Kami pats Luz on the shoulder.

Kami: that's rough buddy

Luz: no no no you are not doing that.

-with Lilith and Angela-

Lilith: alright since I haven't gone on a date in several years I may or may not have asked Amity for some Advice the night before.

Lilith had already planned on asking Angela the night before. Luckily the dare was just another way to do so.

Angela: really I thought you would have dated many before me.