ToD#10

Kami: yo people welcome to my manor

Kami: yo people welcome to my manor. We got dares also I finally got one yess!

Luz: cool lets start with yours.

Kami: with pleasure.

Kami snaps her fingers and James and Amber appear. James looked confused as he looked around the manor. Amber on the other hand had a dangerous look on her face when she saw Luz.

Amity: Luzzy your here to!

Amity sits up from her seat and gently pushes Amber away from Luz.

Amity: No No...No No No

Kami: you guys are here for my dare. Then you'll leave and if you cause any problems I'll make sure to pull some strings and get you stuck....somewhere

James: ok we'll behave for now right Amber?

Amber: all right all right.

Amity: what stupid dare requires these 2 idiots.

Kami pulls out the card and passes it to the youngest blight. A small smirk makes its way onto her face.

Amity: oh this dare is no longer stupid. I'm going to go get Boscha and popcorn don't do it until I get back.

Amity rushes out of the living room trying to get popcorn as quick as possible.

Kami: don't take so long Ami your required for the next dare.

Amity rushes back to the room popcorn in one hand and dragging Boscha with her.

Amity:lets get it done!

Luz: why is she so hype?

Kami: oh you'll see young Noceda

Kami cracks her knuckles before pulling a shovel out of nowhere.

Kami: follow me

Everyone does as told and follow her to an empty grass area. She smirked before beginning to dig a hole. Probably about 10x10x6. Happy with her work she snapped her fingers and a small air bubble appears at the bottom of the floor. She stabs her shovel into the dirt before pulling on James's collar. He had been trying to sneak away.

Kami: tsk tsk and here you'll have a harder time escaping this.

She pushes James into the hole. He lands face first. When he props himself up her spit out some dirt. Kami turned around looking for the pink haired yandere. She shakes her head before reaching out and grabbing her by the shirt.

Kami: hey it's your turn in the hole.

Kami sounded almost happy with a hint of...guilt? She pushed the yandere into the hole.

Kami: be happy they didn't ask for snakes or spiders. We'll be back for you in the morning.

She snapped her fingers and the dirt piled onto the hole the bubble keeping them safe. For now. Kami dusted her hands and turns to the group.

Kami: Luz your dare today is to talk to your mom and present to her your girlfriend and Eda but she has to come here.

Luz: yes Mom's going to love you!

Kami snaps her fingers and from a small portal Camilia fell through. She looked up from the ground to see her overly energetic daughter jumping up and down.

Luz: Mom welcome to the manor. Well Kami island since we're not in the manor. Anyway I was dared to introduce you to some people.

Kami: well Luz lets take her inside first.

Luz: oh yeah come on mom!

Luz helps her mom from the floor. Kami shakes her head in Amusement before snapping her fingers and everyone else except Amber and James were teleported to the manor.

Kami: welcome Ms.Noceda to my manor.

Luz helped her mom sit down before skipping over to Amity and scooping her in her arms and sitting on the floor. Amity's face was scarlet.

Amity: Luz I told you that I could sit on the floor

Luz: and I told you before that my princess isn't to sit on the floor. Anyway mom I'd like for you to meet my mentor and counselor Eda Clawthorne. She likes the nickname The owl lady.

Eda stands from her seat on the couch and held her hand out to Camilia.

Eda: nice to finally meet you. Your child is something for sure. One bright kid.

Luz: Aw I knew you actually cared. Anyway Mom this is Amity Blight my girlfriend. Amity this is my mother.

Amity tried standing up but Luz held on tight.

Amity: Sorry Ms.Noceda I would go and properly introduce myself but it seems that Luz wants more hugs.

Luz: great observation my dear star.

Amity face flushes.

Amity: um a-anyway how are you Ms.Noceda?

Camilia: I'm doing all right thank you for asking at least one of you asked

Luz: Sorry mom but it's Amity she's good at hugging.

Luz hugs Amity closer to her.

Camilia: Luz give the girl some space. Amity hun how did you meet Luz?

Amity glances at Luz to see her doing a small gesture saying not to mention the Boiling Isles.

Amity: I meet her at camp. It was quite interesting how we met. She made friends really quickly. At first I didn't want to be friends with her but she has this...thing... that just drew me.

Amity looks over at Luz with so much care in her eyes.

Luz: Aww Mittens

Luz began to litter Amity's face with tiny kisses.   Camilia did the same thing Luz did when something was cute.

Camilia: I' approve of the relationship but please take care of mi bebe (my baby)she never had many friends

Amity: I promise to keep her safe. After all I can't let my love to get hurt.

Kami: well that was cute. thank you for coming here Ms.Noceda but sadly our time has come to an end.

Thank you for the dares @kingzuzu18 please give me more suggestions. Thanks for reading this. You guys are awesome thank you all.

Kami: I feel as if we forgot something

Amity(knows fully well what was forgotten):
It's probably nothings right Boscha?

Boscha(knows as well): yep

Kami: very well good night girls

-elsewhere-

James: why time is it? They should have come back.

James begins to pace around the little space there is. Amber was digging a hole in the dirt roof.

Amber: you stupid stop pacing they forgot.