2- Finals, New Recruits, & Blood

//KINDA IMPORTANT A.N., BUT NOT REALLY: Though it may be irritating to some, I may cancel out other student's matches with teachers and only include Katsuki Bakugo & Izuku Midoriya vs. All Might. My reason is that if I included all of them, this would take an hour to read, trust me. I planned for a lot to happen in this chapter, so get ready. Don't worry, my fellow readers- you will get what you came for. The countdown for murder begins.//

--------

"Jeez..." Kaminari breathed in awe.

Jiro, Mina, Kaminari, Sero, and Ojiro stood together before the front gates to the Yaoyorozu residence, which seemed to stretch for miles. "I knew she was rich, but I didn't think she was this rich!"

The second they rang the bell, Momo's voice exploded through the speaker. "Everyone! I've been waiting for you!"

The gates swung open. "Please, come in!"

Inside, every surface was polished and ordinated, the overwhelming difference of their surroundings and them sticking out like a sore thumb.

"I feel so out of place; it's making me nervous..." Ojiro chuckled.

"M-Me too,"

Momo came in with a tray of tea, smiling. "What is it?"

"Nothing..." Everyone hummed.

Deku spent his week studying in his room, lifting weights and writing notes. From time to time, he eyed the vitamins resting on the shelf above him. All Might never really told him what they would do besides the obvious, nor even mention them at all. I have to remind myself to ask him about it during the finals.

Written tests began the next week and, before they knew it, the three days of written exams were over. Then, it was the day of practical exams.

"Now, we will begin the practical exam," Aizawa announced, back turned to an army of teachers. "Of course, it's possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to training camp, then don't make any mistakes."

"Jeez, there are a lot of teachers," Jiro observed.

"I assume that you have all gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing."

"We're gonna fight robot warriors just like the entrance exam!" Kaminari burst enthusiastically.

"Fireworks! Curry! Test of courage!" Mina exploded, the same level of enthusiasm.

"-Too bad!" A muffled voice came from the direction of the teachers. From Aizawa's scarf popped an energetic Principal Nezu. "For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!"

"P-Principal Nezu!"

"Different?" Momo repeated.

"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person hero work and combat. We stress teaching that because it is closer to actual fighting! So, we'll have you form teams of two and fight against one teacher!"

"A-Against the teachers?!" Uraraka blurted.

"In addition, the pairs and who will be paired have already been decided," Aizawa added. "These were determined at my discretion based on various factors. These include fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are: First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are one team, and they're fighting me. Second, Midoriya and Bakugo are a team."

The two glared at each other, horrified. "-and their opponent..."

With a booming crash to the ground, Deku and Bakugo were face to face with their opponent- All Might.