Prologue

"Mu FeiFei you b*tch! How dare you take my boyfriend from me!"

  I covered my ears from the constant ringing in my ears, that girl's scream is really loud. Wait ears? I'm not dead?

  I immediately sat up from my sleeping position but what greeted me is a totally unfamilliar surroundings. Intricate details covered the room's ceiling and walls, it has furnitures just like from ancient times and even its layout!

  Discovering this familliar situation from novels, I examined my hands next and what I had seen completely prove my thought. The hands were delicate and soft, it's free from calluses which indicate that this body is well pampered but I remembered that since young, my hands are never like this!

  Yes, I really transmigrated, damn!

  It's all that crazy girl's fault. Sigh, well this is not too bad right?

  *knock knock*

  "Miss Xiang Fei, are you up now miss?"

  Huh? Xiang Fei? That 'Xiang Fei'? Waaaaahhh!

  "C-come in"

  I replied in a shakey voice, I just had to confirm it though, maybe I'm wrong haha, maybe just maybe.

  The door opened and revealed an old woman, she bowed to me.

  "Miss is well, the bath is now ready"

  I nodded

  "Fetch me a mirror"

  She bowed again and walked outside, I wanted to urge  her to hurry up but she's an old lady you know.

  She later came back and I immediately grabbed the mirror in her hands. What I saw frightened me, the girl in the mirror fit the description of the villain Xiang Fei in the novel that I had read!

  "Miss are you alright? If you feel unwell please tell this servant"

  "I'm ok, you can get out now, I will bath myself"

  "Yes"

  When she's gone, I sighed in relief. Fortunately she didn't detect any changes, but looking at this body's hands, 'Xiang Fei' is 13 years old right now so I have the excuse for the change in personality. *nod nod*

  I let out a satisfied grunt when my body made in contact with warm water. I think about my plans to avoid the gruesome ending of this body *shiver*

  Just thinking of that scene made me nauseous, in the novel 'Xiang Fei' is the real definition of  "evil", she is an overbearing and arrogant person, added to the fact that since childhood she was pampered to the heavens because she had a heart disease so she developed the personality of  "what I laid my eyes on is mine" and this leads to her viscious ending.

  She was a she-devil through and through, though she concealed it very well that's why she was the last stumbling block in the novel.

  "Ai, what should I do then?"

  Thinking of the heroine, Mu FeiFei was quite envious of how the male lead would always protect her~wait! Male lead right? Base on the current age of Xiang Fei, the heroine and male lead shouldn't have meet yet.

  That's it! I would snatch the male lead from her! HAHAHA

  .....

  But how? I tried to think of many ways but all of them seems impossible. But there is still one way though and that is to meet the male lead during his childhood and hook him up. And in order to make him stay loyal to me, I would use my number 1 special ability! And that is to act as a white lotus!