Chapter 5

Xiang Fei woke up very early today, she opened her eyes to the sound of fluttering wings, she unconciously smiles. She got up with bedhairs and headed straight to her garden, she stopped in front of a cherry blossom tree and her eyes moved to the golden cage attached to the branch near the ground.

  Inside the cage lay a bird, a messenger bird to be exact, its ruby eyes watched her with excitement. She gently touched the bird's feathers, this is hers and his, she thought, a victory smile at her lips.

  She tapped the cage, the bird then revealed its legs wherein a note was tied. She eagerly took it and then called for her servant to fed the bird, it must be hungry travelling for miles away.

  When Xiang Fei arrived at her room, she stand next to her window and open the note, inside was a message from her beloved fiance.

  It mention how he was doing, what is he up to, to take care of her health and he didn't miss to mention of how he misses her soo much he could die, fortunately they had this messenger bird, it gives comfort somehow.

  Xiang Fei laughs, she admit it. She had also missed him, she thought back to her plan of capturing the male lead and with her efforts on their first meeting, the male lead had now treated his fiance with seriousness.

  She was nervous back then when her father, the prime minister said that they will be away from the capital. She panicked because she didn't know what to do to keep the male lead from thinking of her but fortunately her efforts the past few days paid off and the male lead was the one who resolved her problem.

  Thinking of Lin Xinan, her heart went soft and then she hurriedly grabbed a pen to write. Because she had a heart disease, she didn't have any talents and specialties, she can't even write properly still she did try to learn but it only made her disease act up so her father forbid her to do so.

  But she could tell that Lin Xiang didn't mind it so she just didn't payed no mind to her writing and just focused on what to write.

  After she finished her message, she painted a small flower on the end, it was even crooked but she didn't care, she even looked satisfied at her masterpiece.

  She rolled it up and picked a string, she made her way to the bird and slowly tied it up on its legs. She petted its head as she whispered.

  “Deliver it with care”

  Then she released the bird to the sky, she glance at it for a while and only when it is miles away did she avert her gaze. She sighed.

  “Ai, I really miss him”

  AAAAHHH MALE LEAD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?

  Xiang Fei screamed to herself, she didn't think that she would like the male lead, at first she treated this as a game and in that way, whatever happened wouldn't cause her too much pain but she was doomed to fail.

  Sigh

  Well, whatever