Mutant And Proud

Oxford University, England, Years Later...

Raven and [Y/N] stares in disbilief as Charles dares to make a 'suave' move on a blonde girl on the counter at the bar. [Y/N] convinces him that the mutant pick up line will never work but Raven would not join the conversation.

He sits next to the lady and claims that she is a mutant due to her having heterochromia. Although [Y/N] watches in amusement and lets out a chuckle as the lady seemed to be unimpressed, Raven looks pissed.

"I bet you this will not work again." [Y/N] chuckled at Raven jokingly but she bores her eyes through the conversing pair right in front of them, ignoring his brother's words. After a few moments, Raven had enough and decided to grab her hand bag and march towards them.

"Raven?" [Y/N] called as he follows through his sister.

"Mutant and proud." The lady said with her drink.

"Chin chin." Charles replied as he clicks his drink with the blonde woman.

"Hey." He noticed Raven and [Y/N] in front of them.

"Hi, I guess I have to buy my own drink." Raven bitterly breaths out.

"Sorry, I can't stop her." [Y/N] quietly says behind his sister.

"I'm sorry, two colas." Charles ordered for their drinks.

The woman then turned to look the pair, "Charles here was just telling me that I'm like the first sea creatures who grew legs."

"Tiny bit sexier." Charles flirtedly cuts off.

[Y/N] looks at him with a really? face.

"I'm sorry, this is my sister, Raven and my little brother, [Y/N]." He introduced.

"Hi." Raven shook her hand and forced a welcoming smile. [Y/N] just acknlowledges her with a nod.

"Amy.. and what do you study?" She ask the question to Raven.

"Waitressing." She quickly answers gaining an plastic reaction from Amy.

Amy stares at her for a second then blurts, "Oh look you have hetechromia too."

"I'm sorry what?"

"What?"

Charles and [Y/N] said in unison.

"Look at her eye." Amy continued in amazement.

[Y/N] and Charles look at her and she indeed has one brown and one yellow eye.

"Right. Raven, [Y/N], get your coats please." Charles exhaled in anger and frustration as he pays for the drinks to exit the bar.

The trio quickly dashed for the exit with Charles still angry to Raven.

"Don't talk to me, you did that on purpose." Charles angrily scolded Raven as the three of them walk out of the bar.

"I did not!"

"Yes you did." The two continued to bicker as [Y/N] is forced to listen to them fight again.

"Why would I do it on purpose? You know I can't control it sometimes when I'm stressed or I'm tired." Raven argues.

"You seem to be doing a perfectly good job right now." Charles spat back.

"Yeah, maybe she did not did it on purpose." [Y/N] siding with her sister.

"You have a part on this too [Y/N] and your siding her?"

"What did I do?" [Y/N] asked in defense.