>>AUTHOR's NOTE<<

HEYO! I hoped you enjoy the story. I was inspired by the bunch of fanfics and reader inserts to the X-men movies, I just had to do one. I hoped that you guys don't mind the slightest tweaks I did regarding the scenes and dialogues. If you have any questions feel free to ask anywhere in the comments, I'll be happy to answer any questions if you have any confusion to the story. Also, sorry if I had some few spelling mistakes or grammatical errors that I did not edit, I will try to keep the story very well polished. And if you are wondering, yes, [Y/N]'s powers is based off of Vanya Hargreeves' (No. 7) powers from The Umbrella Academy Netflix Series. But, unlike her, he will have more control over it so he will not cause the end of the world or something. The immortality abilities of [Y/N] will also play a role in the upcoming sequels. YES, I am doing the DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, APOCALYPSE, DARK PHEONIX installments(Also thinking of doing LOGAN as well). So you, the reader, will have the chance to be part of the story. I know that his powers are really wide and powerful and I did not gave him a chance to use it more often, I promise though, that I will utilize his abilities more in the next books(especially DOFP since they will face the sentinels). DOFP will come out soon don't worry, just stay tuned for the notification.

On the other news, I am trying to write OG stories and I will try to post them soon. I hope you all read them and leave a vote.

AND the other other news, I will incorporate more ReaderxAlex, ReaderxErik and ofcourse CHERIK, because I am a die hard fan of Cherik.

Any suggestion and opinions regarding this story is very welcomed, negative or positive(Just state it kindly °3°). I will appreciate all the feedbacks.

Anyways, I will leave you to whatever you'll do now and I hope you enjoy your day. Be careful and lovelots!♡