Jonas

As usual, Sweet Pea manages to prove Melody wrong. After what he did for her little brother, she really started to believe he lived up to his name, but then, a week later, after a drunken Saturday night, he made a big mistake.

"Nathaniel Maddox! Your ass is grass!" Melody roars, approaching the teenage hangout spot the Serpents occupy, before kneeing the unprepared Sweet Pea in the groin, making him fall over in pain.

"Birdie, what the hell?!" Toni yells as the young Serpent kicks Sweet Pea in the stomach repeatedly.

"You. Stupid. No good. Heartbreaking. Bastard!" With each word there was a kick to somewhere on Sweet Pea's body. Finally, Fangs comes over and restrains Melody, stopping her from causing more damage. "You come to me, and ask me to tell Vikki to leave you alone, then you go and sleep with her?!"

To say Melody was furious, would be an understatement. Fangs held on tight in fear that if he let go even a little, his friend would end up in the hospital.

Sweet Pea pulls himself together and sits up on his knees as he tries to control his pain. He looks up at Melody, heavily breathing. "I'm sorry, okay? I was drunk and got lonely. Vikki was there and she hit on me. I was out of my mind, you gotta believe me, Birdie. I wouldn't have slept with her if I was sober."

After a few moments, Melody calms down enough that Fangs lets her go. "You had your choice of any other broad in the Southside, yet you choose the one person who has a genuine crush on you." Guilt is apparent in his eyes, but Melody doesn't care. Not today. "You didn't even have the decency to call or even text her after! You're pathetic!" Melody storms off, leaving Sweet Pea still kneeling on the ground and his two companions both amused and disappointed in the Serpent on the ground.

Melody huffs as she enters her mobile home, slamming the door. Her mother's voice rings in the air as she looks in the fridge for comfort food. "Rough day?"

Melody scoffs

Melody scoffs. "I'll say. Just who does Sweet Pea think he is?" She grabs the container with last night's leftovers in it, then shuts the door, looking over at her mom. "To think I was this close to thinking he was actually a good guy." She emphasized by holding her index finger and thumb in a close manner.

Anastasia can't help, but to smile at her daughter in amusement. "You didn't hurt him too bad, did ya?"

Melody looks away as she eats, starting to feel a little guilty. "I might have kicked him in the nads a few times."

Anastasia sits across from Melody at their kitchen table. "Ouch, what did he do to deserve that?"

Melody sighs. "Last month, he came to me and asked me if I'd help him get Vikki off his back. He said he told her that he wasn't into her, but every time he tried, she wouldn't take no for an answer. So, I talked to her. She actually liked Sweet Pea, more than just a hook up, and that's saying something when it comes to Vikki Davis. However, she got the point and promised to back off."