【2】𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Bakugou Katsuki

First Perspective

I grumbled my way to class with Shitty hair while he rambled on about his
useless advice on something along the lines of being manly to win a girl's heart. I left the kid to stay in my room and let him go only wonder around the dorms as long as he was in my room before after school hours.

'That damn child better not explode any shit with his so called exploding halo boomerang quirk or whatever it was called.' I thought to myself with a straight face.

"You know Bakubro, girls like L/n-San are really into those strawberry milk packets and oh! I heard from Mina that L/n really admires that pro hero Hawks!" He rabbles on. "I DON'T NEED YOUR SHITTY ADVICE DAMN SHITTY HAIR!" I grumbled as I swung the door wide open.

"Oh gosh, calm down boomboom." Dunce face snickers beside me. "HAH? WHAT WAS THAT?" I held him up by his collar until I hear faint giggles. I gazed across to see her laughing over a joke round face made with pinky. "Tch." I dropped since face back to his desk and shoved my hands in my pockets.

"Hey, why don't you try talking to her?" Soy sauce said in front of me. "Like hell I would." I said in a low whisper.

"Awww, don't be that way bro. You're shy, we get it." Shitty hair smirked and immediately dropped the smile when I started putting explosions up in front his gulping face. He nervously chuckled.

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

L/n Y/n

First Perspective

I sat in my desk playing with one of the feathers I had detached by mind control from my wings. Ochako and Mina come up to me with wide grins. "Hey Y/n-Chan!" Mina smiles. "Hello Mina." I said in my soft voice returning the smile to both of them. I saw Mina nudge Ochako roughly as Ochako jolts in surprise. "Hey Y/n-Chan! Let's say you were to marry someone, who would it be?" She nervously asked fiddling with her fingers.

I tilted my head to the side in confusion. "Y/n.. your halo is showing.." She whispers. I sat up straight, controlling my quirk. "T-That's a very specific question you got there Ocha-Chan." I said quietly. "Well? Come on! Tell us, you can trust us!" Mina nudges my shoulders playfully. I giggled at her actions. "Well I'd have to say.. definitely my idol Hawks!" I said dreamily. "Oh come on! What about in this class?" Mina pressures on. I hummed.