【𝟒】𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

L/n Y/n

First Perspective

"Wow Deku! You really have a better control on your quirk now." I jumped beside him. We had just finished a spar. We were both drinking water as Momo and Ochako began their spar. I looked back at Deku. He genuinely tears up. "Th-Thanks!" He grinned. "I hope Eri is going to watch us." I said with a calm smile. "I'm sure she's just going to be all over Kota. I heard Kota was coming to watch us as well." He said looking ingot when distance. "How adorable! I'm so excited to see them again!" I thought to myself with literal sparkles around me. Deku sweat dropped.

"Y/n, I'll be sure to beat you at the festival." Shoto slightly smiles while crouching down next to me. He handed me a drink. "We'll see about that, Shoto." I grinned. He looked at me with glimmering eyes which quickly looked away in some sort of guilt. I chose not to question it.

"Aww man! I really thought I had you." Ochako whines beside Momo who was walking back towards us. "If it weren't for the limited resources on this cleared area, you would have won." Shinso said to Ochako. "Yeah! This isn't fair!" She pouts. Momo just sighs in concern. "You did great Ocha-Chan!" I stood up and held both her hands. She straighten up and looked back at me with a determination. "Thanks N/n-Chan!" She grins.

Just as the last spar happened, we all packed up and started walking back to our separate ways.

"I'll see you guys soon." I waved at them before walking back. "Bye Y/n!" Momo was the only one to reply as she was the last one to leave.

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Bakugou Itsuki

Third Perspective

"Onii-Chan.. you bought spicy curry again?" The little boy sighed in disappointment. The two had carelessly spent their money which they were left with. "Well it's not my fault you don't like spicy that much." The older boy said carelessly. The two of them were eating on the small table that their father's room had.

"So what are we going to do?" Little Itsuki inquires. Katsumi immediately chokes on his curry and looks at his little brother. "So far the only thing that has to be done is to make sure dad meets mum the exact same way as it originally was supposed to be. It's only hard because dad knows how the future is going to be like so if he messes things up then we might have a problem." He sighed. Itsuki leaned in. "What do you mean?" He spoke. Katsumi hesitates. "You wouldn't understand. But since dad knows, he doesn't have the same initial thoughts to mum because he already knows she's his future wife." Katsumi continues while looking through the window.