【𝟓】𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

L/n Y/n

First Perspective

"Oh gosh, I'm so excited for this year! I trained extra hard to make a better difference from last year!" Ochaco squeals next to me. I recall the memories from last year's event. It was the year for everyone to show their potential.

"So am I! I'm so well prepared and more determined than last year's disaster from the usage of my quirk for those disgusting cheerleader uniforms." Momo sighed breathlessly while flipping her hair to the side. "Oh please, don't remind us." Mina grumbles as she had just finished changing into her UA sport uniform.

After everyone had gotten changed, we all grouped together and walked out. "You haven't said much today, are you okey?" Ochako whispers to me. We had just entered the waiting room and I hadn't even realise my slip up. "Yeah, don't worry about it. It's just some thoughts." I responded. The dream I had the other night, it's stuck to the front of my head. Paranoid thoughts had shocked me from top to rock bottom.

My mind clouds until a small group of bunnies, frogs and butterflies were spreading in the waiting room. All the girls were giggling at the adorable animals as it had been Koda who accidentally led them in.

"Oh my gosh, the bunnies are so cute." I smiled as I picked one up. The bunny stared at me with her doe eyes and a tilt by her head. "They kinda look like you, Deku." Ochako snickered next to me. "I-I don't see any comparison." He stutters with a blush creeping on his face.

"Please get them out of here." Aizawa sighs as he enters with a box. "S-Sorry!" Koda yelps. "Why couldn't it be kittens?" Shinso whispered to himself as he had came in the room, from what seems like he had been on of the slow changers.

"Kittens are cuter than these other animals." He continues. A halo appears on my head to the though. "Hey, they are cute but I think Pomeranians are cuter." I grinned as I imagined one.

"Augh. I swear, if this years representative is from that egotistical class again.."

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Bakugou Itsuki

Third Perspective

After a few previous nights ago, Itsuki didn't feel well. After what had he witnessed next to his brother down the alley from investigating was quite challenging to process.