Chapter Five

I wake to loud bangs coming from downstairs. I smell bacon and eggs cooking. My door suddenly opens and I see Anthony standing in the doorway.

 "You absolutely hate me dont you?" I ask bitterly. Lets just say im not the best person in the morning. Anthony knows that too.

 "Obviously because I kept you around for this long and still want to talk to you." he retorted. "Now get up lazy bones. You have a day off and we actually are going to go have fun for once." He walked over to my dresser and looked through my clothes. I emidiatly jumped up and ran over to him.

 "What the heck are you doing?!" I shrieked at him. "You cant just go through my clothes. I could have privet things in there."

 "You have dresses, shirts, and jeans. Youre not stupid enought to put under garments in here, Noami." I realize that Anthony is right, as usual. I cross my arms and look up at him.

 "Maybe, but I can dress myself. Im not a child." I say stubbornly. He smirks at me.

 "You are going to need to look a certian way where we are going today. So either you want my help or my mothers. She will just ask you a million and one questions about your life and our relationship. Do you really want that?" Anthony says challengingly. I roll my eyes and go back over to my bed.

 "Alright, so are you going to tell me where we are going?" I ask.

 "No, you will have to wait."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah so I got tired of this story and you can tell. its been like a year and I haven't written anything new with this story. I started a new one so go check that one out. bye loves