💔4

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

The next morning, haveli was once again hustling-bustling in preparations. All other cousins, some from the maternal and paternal side arrived at the haveli to help with the preparations.

Girls were gossiping about the makeup brands, discussing what to wear and what would go perfectly with it, while the boys were all over the stage which was a set up in the backyard as only 2 days were left for the nikkah.

The haveli was full with the smell of flower, henna and all types mithai which were brought up for taste testing.

Sahaan was with her dadi, they both were planning to stop the nikkah!

"you don't worry about it my child, leave it in my hands, I know what to do!" Her dadi says to a tensed Sahaan. 

"Par dadi bohot kam time bacha hai, sirf do din hai hamare paas." Her voice was laced with tension. 

(But we have very less time, only 2 days)

"Aap befikr rahiye meri jaan, hume bohot acche se pata hai Tuba jaise ladkiyo ko kya chahiye hota hai, you just do one thing, try reviving Ahmed's emotions which are deeply embedded in his heart under the cruel words of his mother."

(Relax sweetheart, I know very well how tackle Tuba I know what she wants) 

Dadi's voice cracks up at the end, her eyes tearing up thinking how ruthless his grandson has turned because of his own mother.

Sahaan gets up sensing her dadi's sad mood and hugs her from back,

"Ab aap befikr hojaye dadi, hum aapko aapka purana Ahmed dilakar rahenge."

(Dont worry dadi, you will get your old ahmed back)

Her grandmother kisses her forehead, blessing her.

Tuba was called at haveli to select her jewelry.

Her eyes lit up with greed seeing all pushtaini gold, she belonged to a middle class family she was very greedy for a luxurious life, seeing Sahaan having all this made her jealous of her own cousin. 

Amrah is sitting beside her, eyeing her with distaste.

Dadi entered the room and her anger reaches heights seeing all her pushtaini sets outside.

"Ayesha! kiski ijazat se aapne ye sets nikale aapne?" She sternly asks her eldest daughter in law. 

(With whose permission did you brought these sets out)

"Ammi woh...maine socha, Ahmed ki dulhan ko bhi.." She stutters, afraid of her mother-in-law's reaction

(mother that..I though, Ahmed's wife shou...)

"Ghalat socha aapne! Aapko bohot acche se pata hai sirf hamare khandan ki bacchiyo ke liye hai, koi aire gairey ke liye nahi." Dadi says emphasizing on hamare.

(You thought wrong! you are very well aware that these jewelry will only go to our children not for some outsiders)

she calls Sahaan and Isra, telling them to take the sets in her room and Amrah will choose them there itself.

"Aajj se ye hamare paas hi rahenge, koi zaroorat nahi hai locker me rakhwane ki." She says to Ayesha and leaves behind Sahaan and Isra, followed by Amrah who shakes her head at her mother.