💔14

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

At the breakfast everyone was very anxious; they wanted to know whether Sahaan and her mother wanted to go or not, as Hammad and his family were going back to Canada tomorrow morning.

"Sahaan, after breakfast pack your bags we're leaving tomorrow." Saira tells her daughter, everyone stills hearing her words.

Ahmed drops his fork, devastated at the mere thought of Sahaan going away.

"Ruk kyu gaye? Sab nashta kariye." Dadi tells everyone and continues with her breakfast.

(Why did you all stop? Carry on with your breakfast.)

Half-heartedly everyone continued their breakfast except Isra who was happy that her bestie was gonna come with her.

Ahmed goes to his dadi's room, upon entering his Dadi smiles as if she was expecting him.

"Dadi! Maine bohot koshish ki dadi. Aap...aap rok lena usey please." Ahmed falls at his Dadi's feet, tears welling up in his eyes.

(I tried a lot..You...you try to stop her please.)

Dadi smiles at his innocence.

"Arey pagal ladke! Thoda waqt de usey, waise bhi wo tere nikkah me hain hi. Let her go Ahmed she needs change from all this, don't force which will only make her repulsed by your actions." She tells him softly, caressing his hair.

(You idiot boy! give her some time and don't worry she is already nikkafied to you.)

"But Dadi, I can't imagine her away from me. I won't be able to bear the distance between us." Ahmed whispers looking up at her.

"Think of it as your test, my son. Surely Allah loves his servant who is patient and trusts him enough, have faith in him he will surely bring your Sahaan back." She tells him who nods at her.

"But Dadi please promise me one thing! Once she comes back ruqsati will happen as soon as possible. Please convince her for me. You've agreed to every wish of Sahaan, please agree to mine." Ahmed murmurs to Dadi who smiles at him and nods.

Later in the evening Sahaan is busy packing her stuff with Isra continuously blabbering when all of a sudden Ahmed barges in, breathing heavily. Isra stops talking and keeps looking at them, sensing the heavy tension between both of them she leaves the room.

"So you're finally going?" Ahmed asks her who looks down and continues packing.

Ahmed holds her hand in his tight grip, vexed at her lack of attention. The clothes drop from her hand but still she doesn't reply to him. This fuels his anger more.

"Mai kuch puch raha hun tumse Sahaan, jawab do." Ahmed whispers in a low tone as not to grab the attention of everyone.

(I'm asking you something Sahaan, reply to me.)

"Aap jo apni maa ke liye kar rahe the, mai bhi wahi kar rahi hu. my mother needs a break from tayi ammi's torture." Sahaan bitterly tells him and moves out of his grip.

(What you were doing for your mother, I'm doing the same.)

"Sahaan! Ammi ne maafi toh maangi hai na aur tum toh hamare jaisi nahi ho, tumhara dil bohot bada hai aisa mat karo khuda ka waasta tumhe." Ahmed pleads who pays no heed to him.