💔8

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Ahmed and all the gents leave the hall and go towards the backyard where a stage was set up for the two couples to sit. Hammad stays back as he was going to walk Sahaan towards the stage.

"Ab bas bhi karde meri maa! Kitne royegi? sailaab lagana hai tumhe?" Hammad face palms. 

(Enough now! How much will you cry?)

All the elders laugh at his antics as he bends down on his knees in front of Sahaan who was sitting on the sofa. He pulls her ghoonghat up, wipes her tears and holds her chin.

"Hey! Meri jaan ro toh nahi. Mai hu na tumhara baap bhi aur bhai bhi, ek aanch nahi aane dunga." He says softly and kisses her forehead.

(I'm your father and brother too, I won't let anybody hurt you.)

 Everyone looks at them, adoring their relationship except one man who was seething in anger seeing them from the glass window.

Hearing his words, Sahaan gets more emotional and tears start falling like Niagara falls. Hammad groans loudly and sits on the floor holding his head in his hands.

"Bas karde yaar khuda ka waasta, rondu! Your makeup is ruined, you are looking like a witch right now." He deadpans. 

(Stop it, for God sake don't cry so much you cry baby!)

She looks up angrily forgetting her tears and glares at him.

"Tu hoga rondu, I know my makeup is waterproof." Sahaan angrily says to him who laughs at her and shakes his head.

(You're a cry baby.) 

"Come on let's go now." Saying this, he gives his hand to Sahaan and helps her get up.

All of their family members trail behind them, Azra and Isra just behind them followed by their mothers.

Azra sighs in relief seeing their bonding, she always thought Hammad liked Sahaan but what she didn't know was that it was of no use and in the end she would still have her heartbroken.

Sahaan walks towards the stage, holding Hammad's arm. Ahmed sees them coming. 

Grumbling under his breath, he doesn't get up but seeing how his dadi and father was eyeing him he silently got up.

Ahmed and Hammad together help her get on the stage. Hammad takes Sahaan's hand and keeps in Ahmed's big ones.

"Apne jigar ka tukda diya hai tumhe sambhal ke rakhna." He says trying to imitate like a father and side hugs her holding her arm. 

She winces in pain but goes unnoticed by everyone. All of them breakout in laughter hearing his words, Sahaan's mother smiles teary eyed and kisses his forehead.

(I'm giving you a piece of my heart.)

"No! But on a serious note, she is my life, take care of her, aanch bhi nahi aani chahiye warna bhul jaunga ki aap mere bade bhai hai." He firmly says,dead serious directly looking into his eyes.

(Don't even let a fly hurt her or else I will forget that you are my brother.)

Ahmed looks at him and simply nods his head holding her hand tightly in his hand but not enough to hurt her as everyone was present.