💔10

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

The next morning Sahaan came down to have breakfast, everyone was already seated.

As soon as she takes her seat Azra angrily gets up glaring at her and leaves from there, her tayi ammi follows her daughter.

Dadi sighs and shakes her head at them and tells them to carry on their breakfast, after having a hefty meal forcefully by her mother's hands, she makes a plate for Azra and goes towards her room.

She knocks at the door and gets inside to see her sitting on bed and crying.

Azra looks up and sees Sahaan coming into her room with breakfast.

"Kyu aayi hain aap yaha? Jayen yaha se. Mujhe aapki shakal bhi nahi dekhni." She angrily yells at Sahaan who gets shocked hearing her words, keeping the tray aside she moves towards her.

(Why are you here? Go away! I don't even want to see your face.)

"What's wrong Azra? Tell me I'll fix it." She softly asks her, holding her shoulders.

"Kya fix karengi aap? Aapne hi toh kaha tha Hammad se ki agar wo chahe toh ye shaadi nahi hogi, wo aapki har baat sunte hain. Agar aap unse kehti toh wo mujhse shaadi karlete lekin nahi aapke wajah se mujhe meri mohabbat nahi mili." She sobs, jerking her hand from her shoulder.

(What will you fix? You supported Hammad saying if he doesn't want to marry me then it's his wish. He always agrees to whatever you say if you would've convinced him to marry me, he would never deny you. But no! Just because of you I didn't got my love)

"Azra tum kaisi baatein kar rahi ho? Jo shaks tumse mohabbat nahi karta tum usse zabardasti shaadi karna chahti ho." Sahaan, who was frustrated by her immature talk, questions her.

(What rubbish are you speaking? He doesn't love you, but you still want to marry him?)

"Hojati unhe mujhse shaadi ke baad mohabbat. Kuch karleti mai! But no you supported him and not me. Now I know why bhai did all that with you, he was right! You deserved to be treated that way." Azra grits in anger.

(he would've fallen in love with me, I would've done something.)

"Hadd se badh rahi ho Azra tum, zubaan ko lagam do." Sahaan mutters, clenching her jaw, trying to control her anger.

(You are crossing your limits now, control your tongue.)

"Kyu? Kuch ghalat toh nahi kaha, aur baar baar kahungi! You deserve to be treated like that jo hua accha...." Her words come to halt as a loud sound echoes in the room.

(Why? I didn't say anything wrong and I will repeat it again and again.)

Azra looks at Sahaan shocked, holding her cheek. tears fall from her eyes.

"Yehi tameez hai tumhari? Bado se kaisi baatein karte hai bhul gayi? Umar dekhi hai apni? Padhayi pe dhyan do in faltu cheezo par nahi. Abhi sirf ek hi thappad maara hai zaroorat padhi toh ek aur laga dungi, tumhe sahi raaste par laana hamara kaam hai aur mai ye kaam zaroor karungi." Sahaan angrily tells her, no regret in her eyes for slapping Azra, because she knew she was right.

(Is this what we taught you? Forgot how to talk to elders? What is your age and look at your words. Focus on your studies, not on rubbish things. I've slapped you only once and if needed, will give you one more slap. It's our duty to bring you on the right track and I'll gladly do this work.)