Catching feelings

Your POV

You woke up to the sound of your alarm ringing. You can't really go anywhere because of quarantine but you only have the alarm so you don't sleep in all day. You turned over and grabbed your phone off the bedside table and opened Twitter and see that anonymous posted a smile instantly came across your face as you got that butterfly feeling in the pit of your stomach. "Wait a second!" You immediately thought to yourself "did I just- NOPE!!" You throw your phone across your room and sighed "how am I falling for a man I don't even know?" You got out of bed realizing that you still had to finish your essay now that your in online school. You turn on your computer and work for a good 10 minutes until you start to think of him. "Okay maybe I just need to take my mind off of things, maybe a nice long shower could work" you got up from your computer and walk to the linen closet down the hall to grab a towel and head back to your bathroom leaving your computer open...

Anonymous POV

It was the next morning and I woke up to my phone blowing up with dm, tweets, and follows from my twitter "Damn do people understand that a professional hacker needs his sleep?"ypu say groggily but also slightly annoyed you lazily roll over and walk to your desk we're you sat at your computer.  You posted a few tweets until you started to think about (y/n) then you got an idea. You got to work on your coding and hacking until you can across (y/n) desk top computer camera. You didn't wanna be creepy but you were interested in what her life was like. Her room walls were an elegant yet a simple light grey color. She had a full bed and a what looked like a bookshelf filled with books "nerd" I thought in my head jokingly. (Here's just a visual of what the idk vibe pretty much is in the room)

 (Here's just a visual of what the idk vibe pretty much is in the room)

Then I started to realize the sound of running water. I couldn't identify it at first but by the time I realized it was a shower it was to late all I could do was just keep quiet because as creepy as this felt I was intrigued by this girl she had (h/l) (h/c) and from all her posts I learned that she's 18 and her birthday is (b/d) I already knew tons about this girl. I found her interesting it was just something about her- but as I was lost in my thought she dropped her towel luckily I immediately clicked away before I saw to much. I was left with a hot red blush across my face. "I need to talk to this girl" I said aloud.

Back to your POV :)

Once you get out of your shower you feel so much better. And you start to get dressed into a pair of comfy shorts and a sweatshirt seeing that your not gonna be doing anything today. You walk over to your computer and notice that your camera was on which was weird because you never really turned it on in the first place. You didn't think to much of it and just turn it off and went downstairs to make breakfast. As you were eating your (f/b) you think and realize "ever since my fiancé moved out things have been quiet. You have just recently gotten out of a toxic abusive relationship so the wound is still fresh. You finish eating and decided to sit on the couch in the living room and watch the Kardashian's because it's entertaining and it might help keep your mind off things. "Being alone sure is boring" you said and right after you thought that you thought of anonymous. Something about this mystery man is so interesting to you and you can't take your mind off him you finally settle on messaging him. You get on Twitter and tap on his account but your lost for words. "Hmm what should I say that isn't to needy sounding yet not to distant yet extraordinary?" You thought long and hard you finally settled on a simple "hey" and right as you sent it you instantly regretted it. "Fuckkkkk!! What if he thinks I'm weird or what if he thinks I'm some sort or fan girl?" All you can do is wait and hope he responds "I really hope he responds, there's just something about him that I want... no there's something about him that I need"

Authors note 😤😭
Do you think he'll respond 😳
Also once again sorry if this isn't that good this is my first time writing a fanfic