Mixed emotions

Helloooooo 🙂now we're finally to the interesting parts of the story I really hope you guys like it 🤣
Tooo the storyyyyyy

Anonymous POV

It was the day after (y/n) told you she was pregnant and you were still shocked. You just looked at her as she laid beside you asleep. "She looks so peaceful" you thought. You sighed as you immediately started to remember the situation you were in. You started to run your fingers through her (h/l) (h/c) hair. You weren't really ready to be a boyfriend and you sure as hell weren't ready to be a dad. You quickly snapped out of it when you felt (y/n) starting to wake up. She slowly started to sit up then stretched her arms out. "Good morning" you say to her.  "Good morning" she says groggily. You heard her groan as she quickly got out of bed and walked to her bathroom. You started to cringe as you heard her throwing up. You sighed and got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom to hold her hair back ( idk what it is but a guy holding my hair back as I throw up is literally goals). When she was finished and flushed the toilet you two just sat there for a moment in silence until you finally broke it. "How are you feeling" you asked in a reassuring tone. "Like shit" she bitterly replied. "What do you wanna do today?" You asked. "I've never been a parent to anyone before let alone gotten pregnant so I'm gonna reach out to a friend I haven't talked to since I broke up with my fiancé." "Ahh well I have work so I'll talk to you later okay?" "Okay"     She replied as you walk out of the bathroom. "I love you" you say quietly 🥰 "love you to".

Your POV

You washed your hands and walked out of your bathroom. And sit on your bed grabbing your phone. You went to your messages and sighed you had 15 unopened message from (f/n)

( these are you and your friends texts 🙂)

You: "hey I know I've been real distant lately but a lot has happened. I met a guy online and I kinda got quickly attached and I slept with him and now I'm pregnant." You were worried on how she would respond. And she replied quickly.
(F/n): OMFG!!!! Girl are you and the father still in touch? I'm glad your finally talking to me but damn. You never told me you were talking to a guy. Omg how many weeks are you?
You: "me and the father are in touch. In fact we are living together. We have been talking for around 2 or 3 months 😬"

(F/n): That's good that your in touch but living together? Idk. I'm gonna come over.
You: sounds great. Oh and the father is at work so he won't really be around when your over.

Now you started to worry. You walked over to Jordan's office and knock on the door. "Come in" you hear him say from the other side of the door. You open the door and walk into his office. "Hey I'm having a friend come over. So just act like your usual self" "okay" he says turning his computer off and taking the mask off putting it in a drawer. You hear a knock at the door. The both of you walk downstairs and answer the door to see a very stressed looking (f/n) "omg it's soo nice to see you again" your friend yells hugging you tightly. "Nice to see you to" you saw happily. "And who's this" she asks excited. This is James but I call him j (he needs to hide his identity lmao) "nice to meet 🙂" she says excitedly. You let her in and all 3 of you sit in the living room.

Time skip your basically telling your friend how you met and stuff like that

"Wow😳" she said surprised "and now your pregnant?" "Yeah" you say in a low tone. "How far along?" She asked. "Two weeks" you say. "So do you guys getting an abortion? I mean it's your choice. If I were in your situation I know that I'm way to young. Besides you have your whole life ahead. Maybe you should abort and wait till later on"

Time skip to you and Jordan laying in bed

Still your POV

Jordan was asleep beside you. You sighed and looked up at the ceiling "abortion" you thought. The word just kept ringing in your head like a loud bell. "What if (f/n) is right." You thought "what if we are to young" you sighed and laid closer to Jordan. You felt his arms wrap around you still asleep. "No" you thought "I'm gonna be a mother and I'm gonna be a real good one. My daughter or son is gonna have the best loving parents that have ever walked this earth." You looked down at your stomach and smiled there was no bump yet but you were excited for what was yet to come. "I can't wait to meet you" you say as you slowly drift off to sleep.

Authors note
ahhhh I'm so excited for these upcoming pregnancy chapters. I'm in a child development class and I know A LOT about pregnancy. I have some VERY interesting things planned for you guys and I hope you like them🥴 thanks for reading💕