Chapter 17: My Blue Christmas

OMG!!!!!! It's Christmas!! We are going home! And guess what? We are taking the train! And we are also taking Ron, hermione, and Alexa!! We are in a compartment and Alexa and I just singing adorable songs about Christmas to annoy our peers.

"I do believe in Christmas I believe in love as sure is there is Santa ringing Sleighbells up above. We do believe in harmony and family and good cheer throughout the year." We sang in perfect harmony.

"Oh the frightful but the fire is so delightful. And since we've no place to go, let it snow let it snow let it snow!" We sang.

"When we finally kiss goodnight, how I'll going out in the storm." I sang.

"But if you really hold me tight." Alexa continued.

"All the way home I'll be warm!!!" We sand together.

"Oh Children go where I send thee, how shall I send the? I shall send thee seven by seven, seven was the one who went to heaven, six by six it couldn't be fixed, five was for the preacher, four by four went knocking on the door, three by three went riding, two had fell in silence, one was a little bittle baby, wrapped in swollen colthing, lying in a manger! Born born born in Bethlehem!!" We practically shouted.

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la, la la la la. " I began

"Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la, la la la la." She continued

"Don we now our gay apparel, Fa la la, la la la, la la la. " I went on

"Troll the ancient Yule tide carol, Fa la la la la, la la la la." She finished

"We wish you a Merry Christmas; We wish you a Merry Christmas; We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Good tidings we bring to you and your kin; Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year." She sang the first part.

"Oh, bring us a figgy pudding; Oh, bring us a figgy pudding; Oh, bring us a figgy pudding and a cup of good cheerWe won't go until we get some; We won't go until we get some; We won't go until we get some, so bring some out here" I sang the second part.

"If I buy you two some figgy pudding will you shut up?" Uncle Sev asked. Well.

"Sure." We both said. So he conjured us both some pudding. I dipped the spoon into the pudding and tasted it. Mmmmmm. Goodness. I laid down so that my head was in Sev's lap. I took a well deserved nap. All that singing got me tired.

🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁

We finally got all of our luggage off of the train. And by "we" I mean Sev, Ron, and Harry.

Me, Hermione, and Alexa were like 'you must be cray-cray to think we are going to pull that heavy stuff.

"Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvy." I said.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss." He said

"Can we go to New York?" I asked feigning innocence.

"No." Meanie.
🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄

"Welcome to SEV'S HOUSE!!" I announced throwing the door open. Our dog, Silver, came up and and licked my face off.

"Bark! Bark!" He chanted.

"Hey Silver I knew you missed me!" I exclaimed.

"Woah! This place looks real easy to set on fire!" Ron said amazed. I looked at him like he was stupid which he was.

"Right, Ron, right. Well, you can put your stuff in my room!" I exclaimed. We marched up to my room. But as I was passing the hallway, I couldn't help but notice that there was something here that wasn't before. There, upon the wall, was a gigantic Snape family tree. But the thing that was unusual was that my face was under Sev's.

"Sev!" I screamed he came running up.

"What's wrong!" He asked with concern all over his face. Puh-leeze.

"Why is my face under yours!?" I demanded. He then sighed and took me into my room where my friends were gaping at the place.

My room is the size of the Dursleys whole house. But every thing is covered in black with white polka dots, my favorite print. When I say everything, I mean everything. The mini fridge, the couch, the bed spread, the curtains, the wallpaper in my closet, the only thing that is just plain white are the walls.

Sev sat me on my couch and jumped into an explanation. Long story short, turns out I'm not younger than Harry, I'm his twin. But only Sev is my dad, not James. And I wasn't at the hospital that night, I was with Harry and the colorful mark I have on my right shoulder, its not a tattoo, it's a scar in the shape of a rainbow. And lastly, Voldemort didn't leave the note and left me on Miranda's doorstep, Dumbledore did. He said it was from Voldy because that's the only way to get her to listen.

Me and my friend stared at Sev in shock. I burst into tears and jumped onto my awesome, soft, polka dot covered, king sized bed.

"Stay away from me!" I shrieked. I then fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎄🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁🎅🎄🎁

"JENNY WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Oh great it's Harry just the person I wanted to see. Not.

Wait a pancake flippin' minute! Christmas? How long have I been out? Three weeks? Four months? Five years? Six decades? Seven centuries?

"You haven't peeled an eye in two days!" He exclaimed. Hmmm. Only two days? Well.

"Let me be." I moaned. I felt him jump.

"Jenny!" He said.

I ignored him and put on my robe that was black with white polka dots. Surprise surprise.

I trudged down the stairs. I was met with a bunch of smiling faces. But only they weren't for me, they were for my new found twin.

"Good morning Harry!" Alexa greeted him. Yeah, yeah, it's fine just forget about me.

"Morning." He mumbled.

"How did you sleep?" Hermione asked.

"Not that great." He replied numbly. Unbelievable. Hermione was trying to get Harry's nightmares out of him. No such luck.

It got into Harry shouting and Hermoine, who whimpering , using Ron as a shield. It was pretty funny when you look at it from where I'm sitting. A ginger and a teenage girl cowering because of a dude with nerd glasses. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! NO ONE DOES! HE IS IN MY HEAD! HE IS TRYING TO CONTROL ME! HE IS TRYING TO CHANGE ME! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH! NO ONE DOES!"

"Dude, I think you're forgetting one tiny detail. I was there too. I have a scar too. So don't you think he is trying to get to me too? Or does he only want you? Why is that? Because you're the better twin? Because no one cares bout his stupid, ugly, selfish sister standing next to him? I understand perfectly!" I ranted.

I stormed up to my room. And got on my bed and cried my eyes out again.

What did I do to deserve this?n😢😭

AN/I KNOW I PROMISED A LONGER CHAPTER THAN USUAL BUT IM AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE AND HER WIFI IS CRAP SO IM AFRAID MY AWSOME CHAPTER WILL BE LOST AGAIN. IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!