Prologue

Dove.

My little bird soon to be incarcerated in a cage.

Eyes deeper than the oceans and soul purer than an angel's. She was an embodiment of intoxication and innocence.

Her innocent eyes and bright smile lured everyone towards her. The way she looked at the world through optimistic eyes made her naïve to the dangers of the world. That's why she needs to be protected. She needs to be hidden away from the world because no one deserves her purity but me. Only I can take her purity and taint her.
        But a girl like her cannot handle the darkest parts of me let alone love it of her own free will which is why I'll have to train her. I'll train her to love me, worship me and desire me. By the time I'm done with her she will need me like she needs air to live.

My obsession for her knows no bounds. I always teeter on the edge of sanity around her. But I can't show her the depths of my twisted mind just yet because a predator needs to lure its prey in a false sense of security to reach the utmost level of satisfaction. And I have to wait just a little longer to reach my high.

I still remember the first time I saw her. She had me mesmerized with her beauty and innocence as she laughed at something her friend had said. The white knee length dress she was wearing blew slightly as the wind caressed her skin. The way she smiled at everyone made me jealous and angry. Only I wanted to be the person she smiled at. I knew it was crazy but the moment I saw her, she became mine. In that moment I knew that I had to own her— body, mind and soul.

She thought she was befriending an angel, but she didn't know that she was enticing the devil. She should've run away from me when she had the chance because now she has nowhere to run. If she does try then I'll reclaim her with more ferocity. And show her the error of her ways.

I would break her before building her back. I'll be her tormemtor and protector. I'll inflict the wounds on her body and I'll be the one who treats them for her body is mine. It is mine to do with as I wish.

She thought our meeting was accidental but nothing I do is accidental. Everything is planned. Every step, every move, every action is planned by me, and my little bird did everything I expected her to do. And every action led her closer to her cage which she will soon call her home. The hell created for her will soon be associated with heaven.

Nothing will stop me from using her in every shameful way. My cock hardens as I imagine her beautiful petite body writhing under mine in a mixture of pleasure and pain. I groan and try to stop all the erotic images forming in my mind.

Soon she will forget her previous life.