☘︎︎ 1 ☘︎︎

"Like hell we would ever do something as crazy as kill each other!" Kaito shouted after Monokuma and the Monokubs had disappeared.

  "Yeah of course! No one in their right mind would think of doing something so drastic... right?" Kaede said, sounding unsure as she looked around at everyone.

  "...Of course not. It's not worth it..." Shuichi said weakily.

  "I wouldn't be so sure about that," Maki said, rather nonchalantly.

  "H-Huh?!" Kaede responded in surprise.

  "It's nothing."

  "Don't say something like that then just brush it off like it's no dig deal!" Tenko shouted.

  "Shut up."

  "Ack! Y-Yes, ma'am!" Tenko said nervously, half-bowing.

  "As long as we have Atua everything will be okay!" Angie shouted, eerily excited.

  "Would you be quiet with all of that Atua nonsense?!" Miu shouted.

  "Hmmm. Atua is telling me to not have any sleepovers with you!" Angie said.

  "Ehhh?!! What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!" Miu shouted angrily. Angie just hummed in response.

"She's calling you a slut, obviously!" Kokichi said, rolling his eyes.

"Oi! Who the fuck said you could join the conversation?" Miu shouted.

"Um, I did?" Kokichi said, tilting his head like he was confused.

"Why you-!"

  "Guys! Stop fighting! We have more important things to worry about right now!" Rantaro shouted, making a few people jump since he didn't seem like a guy that would shout like that.

"Yeah, he's right. We should focus on finding a way to get out of here," Shuichi said.

"Mhm! The sooner we get out the better!" Kaede said excitedly.

"Hell yeah!" Kaito shouted.

"Oh... I was actually looking forward to this game...but oh well," Korekiyo said, making a few people look at him like he was a psychopath.

"Same here! It sounded like super fun! But if everyone else wants to escape I'm fine with that too!" Kokichi said cheerfully.

  "Um yeah," Shuichi responded.

  "I suggest we all go look around to find an exit!" Kaede said.

  "I agree! We should split up!" Kaito suggested.

"Really? I don't even know you people? What if someone tries to kill me?" Himiko asked lazily.

"I would never let that happen!" Tenko shouted.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?"

"My name is Te-"

"Well how about you you all get to know each other when we split up to look!" Kaito shouted.

"Yeah!" Tenko shouted cheerfully.

"Nyeh... fine," Himiko gave in.

"Okay! I guess we should decide groups now! I call you to go with me!" Kaito shouted happily, pointing towards Kaede.

"Oh, okay!" Kaede said, smiling and blushing a little. Shuichi however, frowned since Kaede was the only person he had introduced himself to.

"Ooooo, I think purple hair guy has a cruuusshh!" Kokichi fake swooned.