☘︎︎2☘︎︎

"This is the courtyard, right?" Kokichi asked, after running outside of the building.

  "Yeah... I'm pretty sure..." Shuichi said, trying to catch his breath from chasing after Kokichi.

  "Then let's look around, come on!" Kokichi said happily, grabbing Shuichi's wrist and dragging him around the front of the courtyard.

  "H-Hey! I can walk on my own!" Shuichi said, but Kokichi pretended not to hear.

  "While we're out here looking around, we should get to know each other better. Don't you agree?" Kokichi asked.

  "Oh, uh... I guess... I don't know."

  "Stop being so shy! Just tell me more about yourself," Kokichi said, ceasing his walking. Shuichi done the same.

  "Um well... wh-what do you want to know about me?"

  "Do you have a partner?"

  "Huh?! That's what you wanna know?! Well uh... no, I don't," Shuichi said, blushing a little.

  "Really? The then I guess I'll have to take that role then," Kokichi said nonchalantly.

  "Wait... what?!" Shuichi exclaimed, now blushing a lot.

  "Yeah! Y'know, like partners in cool detective work!"

  "Oh...that's what you meant..." Shuichi mumbled.

  "Well duh! What'd you think I meant?"

  "Um, nothing!"

"Hmmmm, ok! Now tell me, how'd you earn the title of Ultimate Detective?" Kokichi asked.

"Oh well, I accidentally solved a case that the police couldn't figure out. No big deal or anything."

"Stop being so modest! If even the police couldn't figure it out then it must of been super hard to solve!"

"Not really..."

"Yeah sure. I bet it totally was."

"It really wasn't. Anyways, how'd you get the title of Ultimate Supreme Leader?" Shuichi asked.

"Oh well. I kidnapped and killed a bunch of super important people! Plus destroyed multiple famous evil organizations!"

"Is all of that really true?!" Shuichi asked in shock.

"Maybe... maybe not! I am a liar after all so I'll let you, Mr. Detective, figure out if that was just another one of my lies!"

"I sure hope it was a lie!" Shuichi exclaimed.

"Oh really? I thought for sure that'd make you think I'm cooler," Kokichi said sadly.

"How would-? You know what, never mind. We should probably continue our search," Shuichi said.

"Ugh, fine!" Kokichi groaned.

Just as they were about to continue searching, Tsumugi ran over to them.

  "Guys! We think we may have found an exit!" she said cheerfully.

"Really?" Shuichi asked.

"Yeah! Follow me!" Tsumugi said.

Kokichi and Shuichi looked at each other and nodded, following Tsumugi to the back of the school.

They were one of the first ones there and waited patiently for the others to get there. About 10 minutes later, everyone was there.