2

Noah grabbed the bottle of wine from the table as well as the wine glasses they had been sipping from. He motioned her over with his head to the couch, her heels clicking against the hardwood floors.

She took a seat a few inches from Noah, turned sideways and pulled her knees up, grabbing his attention, so that his eyes fell on her smooth legs. Shaking his head, he reached forward, poured a little more wine for both of them, and handed Evie her glass. They clinked their drinks, and they stared at each other intensely, neither of them wanting to make the first move. As Noah sipped his wine, Evie gulped hers down, and he held her eye contact. A small, teasing smile crept upon his face. Evie couldn't help the goosebumps that covered her skin with Noah staring at her like that. This kind of goosebump left her shivering in anticipation of what was to come; it made her bite her lips and cross her legs in need of friction because what's about to come is hot.

Evie leaned slowly and placed her wine glass on the coffee table in front of her.

"Want some more?" Noah asked, amused at how quickly she finished her third glass of the night.

"No, but I do want something else."

She leaned in more, placing her hand on his shoulders, sliding them around his neck to bring him closer. Evie bit her lip before placing hers on Noah's, his tongue already finding hers. His hands slipped to her ass, pulling Evie on to his lap, straddling him as he deepened the kiss.

"I was wondering when we would get to this part of the evening," Noah said in between kisses.

Evie smiled as her legs tightened around his waist, wanting to feel him even closer. Her hands went to his hair, tugging at it, loving how soft it was and how easily she could grip it. Noah let out a low growl and grabbed Evie's ass even tighter, rubbing her panty clad pussy against his growing erection.

"Noah..."

The friction from his jeans was making her pussy throb, and she couldn't control herself much longer. Evie ground her hips into him, wanting to feel even more. Noah raised her dress so it was bunched at her waist, his fingers slipping underneath the waistband of her pink lace thong so he now grabbed her bare ass. Evie arched her back at his strong hold, still moving her hips rhythmically against him. Noah lifted his hips a little to match her movements but moved her roughly.

"Evelyn..."

He threw his head back, sucking in a breath when she started rocking her hips in circles. As much as Noah was enjoying himself, really it was Evie who was pleasuring herself. It turned him on to watch her get herself off on him. He couldn't take his eyes off her, his dick twitched, begging to be inside of her. It was torturous, but he knew it would be worth it.

Evie's body started to shake, and Noah watched in amazement as she let out a loud moan, giving in to her orgasm.

He grabbed both sides of her face, bringing his lips to hers while she unbuttoned his shirt. With his assistance, she pulled off his shirt and reached to pull the straps of her dress over her shoulders and to pull it off over her head. She was left in nothing, but her panties, her breasts on full display and he pulled back to admire them. Noah couldn't help himself and reached to feel them. They were small, fitting perfectly in his large hands. He thought they were cute, but the woman attached to them was anything but. She was sexy, seductive, and tempting. Her breasts were soft and warm, and so responsive to his touch. He rolled a perfect brown nipple between his fingers and watched as she threw her head back in utter euphoria. He loved listening to the little sounds she made, to the short intakes of breath she took when he gave them a little squeeze. Noah picked her up rather easily, carrying her to his bedroom.