Prologue I: Once Upon a Time, there were Three Friends...

Date: ? Location: ?... The post-apocalyptic city was eerily silent under the darkened sky that covered it. Among the destroyed town, only a few strange creatures the size of small trucks roamed silently, seeming like a strange cross between beetles and lizards.

That's why the calm figure clad in golden armor stood out so much. Standing tall and proud, the robotic-looking being, clearly female and with the shape of some sort of futuristic warrior, like a samurai that had been adapted into a new millennium, was an absolute contrast to everything around, out of place in such a silent, hostile and desolated world.

With purpose, the golden warrior walked forward, her eyes, 2 white 'ovals' on its featureless and metallic mask, taking in everything around her as if it was something she saw every day.

Her golden armor gave her a majestic look...but also made it an extremely obvious and visible target. No one with enough common sense would have been surprised when, after walking into a wider street, two of the creatures suddenly snapped towards her, their mouths opening into enraged roars as they charged against the, compared to them, small being.

The instant they had started moving, though, her hand had already shot to her back, grasping onto the strange and vaguely rectangular-shaped 'device' that hung from there.

At her touch, a 'cannon' grew from the upper part, even as the lower one opened and something that seemed like a grip with a sharp line coming from the back emerged from the bottom one.

Then, the golden being moved, at a speed that was almost too fast for the human eye to follow, her body way agiler than anyone would think upon seeing its golden armor. Without taking even a second to aim, she shot from the strange weapon she now carried in her left arm, striking one of the creatures right on its left eye.

It barely reduced its HP , but it apparently made it feel quite a lot of pain if the strangled sound coming from it as it lost control during its pounce and crashed upon its companion was anything to go by. Not missing a beat, the golden 'robot'

jumped upon its head and catapulted herself forward with mighty strength, just one second before the 2 creatures crashed onto the street.

Not letting the thunderous sound or the cloud of dust caused by her actions affect her, the strange being aimed towards a nearby building with her weapon, even as the shape of the cannon changed, as if reconfiguring itself, before a line of light tipped by what seemed like a futuristic metallic hook shot from it, anchoring itself on the side of the ruined structure.

Like a primate through the jungle, the golden figure swung herself through the air, releasing the hook on the apex of her 'fly' and shooting through the void, heading straight towards the biggest building in the area. Her destination.

A look of concentration shot through the golden-armored being, noticeable even if her 'face' didn't show it. Around her, the air seemed to 'hum' for an instant, even as she raised her weapon once again.

Reality was Willed to Change. Imagination was given Shape. A minuscule piece of the World was Overwritten.

A white light seemed to envelop the being's metallic feet, changing the shape of the armor-like boots until they became what seemed like ice-skates made of light. Then, quickly, she shot with her weapon once again, towards the building's top, the hook+line combo arriving to crash perhaps halfway up just as she slammed into the ruined structure skates-first.

Instead of her body crumpling apart under the pressure, it was the building's side what filled with cracks. Then, unceremoniously, she shot upwards, skiing up the wall as if gravity had no hold on her, the quickly reeling line of her weapon making her gain more speed until she finally shot past where it was hooked, releasing it and once again putting the device on her back as she kept ascending, slowly losing momentum.