𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

a/n: this is a kyle from ladybird imagine🥰🥰

* * *

"hey y/n."

a familiar voice sounds from behind my locker door. i shut my locker, only to see kyle scheible, the hottest guy at xavier.

"oh, hi kyle," i say nervously, "what are you doing here?"

"just thought i'd drop by to talk to you," he says with a cool smile.

"you came all the way to immaculate heart to talk to me?" i ask with suspicion. i mean, i'm not complaining, but why me? i've had two conversations with this guy in my life.

"yeah, i just wanted to see if you're free saturday."

"um, yeah, i think so," i say while nervously fiddling with my necklace.

"come to my band's show at this coffee shop. we're called l'enfance nue," he says bobbing his head up.

"yeah definitely i'll go," i say trying to play it cool.

"i'll text you the address," he says pulling out his cell phone, "i'll need your number first."

kyle hands me the phone with a new contact open for me to type. i smile and take the phone, punching in the numbers. i can feel his admiring stare on me as i set the contact.

i feel my cheeks heat up as i hand the phone back to him. "maybe we could hangout after the show, too," he says before slipping his phone back in his pocket.

"for sure," i say with a small smile.

"see you then."

"see you then."

he flashes a charming smile before walking off to his car. i take a moment to realize what just happened before i open my locker again.

"y/n!" a new voice says behind my locker door. it's jenna. "was that kyle scheible i just saw talking to you?!"

"i'm pretty sure," i say excitedly. we both squeal before i actually get my homework from my locker.

"i can drive you home, c'mon," she says waving for me to follow her. i get the last of my stuff from my locker and sling my backpack over my shoulder.

as i'm walking, i feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

unknown

;) -kyle

i smile widely before adding his contact into my phone.

can't wait for saturday.

* * *

a/n: this is super short but i wanna make a part two😋😋

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+