𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

a/n: HAND OVER THE REQUESTS✋✋✋✋

lil break from the new years series😘😘

BTW PT. 4 COMING OUT LATER

* * *

"he probably doesn't remember me," i say, throwing my phone on the couch of the trailer.

"shut up, y/n. you know he's just busy," my co-star/best friend zendaya laughs.

"i don't know, z. he hasn't texted me all day."

i slump on the couch and let out a sigh.

timothée and i have been dating for two years. right now i'm working on season 2 of euphoria in socal and he's all the way in new york. we promised we would make the long distance thing work, and it has been for awhile now. but lately he hasn't been texting me as often as he promised.

i know i sound dramatic, but i just really, really, miss him. i haven't seen him in almost two months.

zendaya slumps down next to me and puts a reassuring hand on my leg.

"y/n, i am 100% sure he is just busy. i don't think he would ghost you after dating you for two years," she says. i laugh and pick my phone back up.

"you're right. as always. i just miss him too much," i say while leaning my head on her shoulder.

"i get it," she says, resting her head on top of mine. her phone buzzes in her pocket. she pulls it out but turns the screen away from me.

i get a little confused on why she's being a little secretive, but it's probably just a text from jacob or something.

she smiles at the screen and starts typing back rapidly.

"who is it?" i ask, still confused.

"oh, no one," she says, obviously hiding something.

"suuuuure," i say while lifting my head from her shoulder and smugly smiling at her. she just laughs and looks back down at her phone.

"hey, i gotta go actually," z says, standing up and straightening out her t shirt.

"awwwww, whyyyy," i say with a pouty face.

"jacob texted me and said they're calling rue for set."

"ugh okay. well, i love you. and i'll let you know if timmy texts me."

"ok, love you too," she says with her token smile, returning her phone back in her pocket. she walks out of the trailer and i lay down on the couch, stretching out my legs.

i pull out my phone again and check my messages. still no sign of timmy. i sigh at my phone again. i decide to text him one more time before i have to go back on set.

timmy chalamet😽

hiii just wanted to check in and see how you're doing🧡🧡 text me back soon