Chapter One

Raylyn

"Raylyn, have you seen my gray hoodie?" Jayden yells from the living room in our new apartment.

I instantly look down at my chest and sigh. I am definitely wearing it. I may be a plus sized girl but my two guy best friends clothes still dwarf me, and I'm the worlds worst about stealing their hoodies. It's not my fault they are so comfy or that they smell amazing. I know I could yell no to answer him and he would move on but I would feel horribly guilty, so I pull myself out of my cozy new bed, where I was reading a new erotic romance, and head his way. The second I round the corner into the living room both Jayden and Zayden turn to look at me.

"Ummmmmm, I am wearing it. Here you can have it back." I reply and start pulling it off, but before I get it over my head, two large hands wrap around the bottom and pull it back down. I peek up at a smiling Jayden and immediately blush.

"All you had to do was say you had it on. You know that you are welcome to my hoodies all day everyday sunshine. Plus I have plenty more where that one came from." He laughs.

"But you were looking for it. Clearly you had this one in mind. I can just get one of mine." I retort and try to take it off again.

"No. You had this one first. We both know that mine is more comfy than yours. I don't understand why girls hoodies are so much tighter. I will never forget the time I accidentally slipped your's on and it took both of us to get it off."

"Yeah. Me neither." I say with a nervous laugh as he heads towards his bedroom to get another hoodie.

He won't forget it because it was funny to him but I won't forget it because it was ten minutes where his body was pushed flush against mine as we both tried to get it off of him.

"Wanna come watch this movie with us?" Zayden asks as he flops down onto the couch.

"Depends. Whatcha watchin'? "

"Jumanji. The original, and then possibly the remakes. We could make a night of it. Order some subs and maybe if your really nice, some cookies." He says with a smirk. He knows he had me the second he mentioned cookies.

"Did I just hear you bribe sunshine here?" Jayden laughs, throwing an arm around my shoulders as he returns.

"You can call it whatever you want, as long as sunflower sits her little ass down on this couch between us."

"Sunshine. Sunflower. Are you two ever gonna let those nicknames go?" I ask as I give in and curl up into my middle cushion on our large sectional couch.

"Nope. You'll always be my little ray of sunshine." Jayden answers and throws himself into the empty spot.

"And my bright sunflower." Zayden adds on, hitting play with his controller.

We fall into a comfortable silence watching the movie. Before long both boys have plopped their heads into my lap for me to play with their hair and wrapped theirs arms around my thighs. I love these little moments, the little touches, even if I know it's only from a platonic standpoint from them. I just hope that I can keep my feelings for these two under control now that we don't have parents around as buffers.