Chapter Three

Jayden

Soft, smooth, warm, and mine. Well at least this leg is anyways. Three movies in and no one has felt the need to move, until now.

"Hey guys, I gotta go to the bathroom. Y'all are gonna have to get up." Raylyn says and I quickly push myself off of her thigh to allow her to move.

"Just hold it sunflower. I'm too comfy." Zayden groans and I let out a chuckle as Raylyn in turn shoots him a death glare.

"Fine. I guess I'll just pee sitting right here then Zay." She retorts.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Man all three of us know that she will. We learned a long time ago that if she speaks it, she is willing to back it up. Now move." I interject before he can push her any farther.

Zayden slowly but successfully sits himself up and Ray is up and all but sprinting towards our one bathroom. 

"Why do you give sunshine a hard time man?" I ask once I hear the bathroom door shut.

"I just like teasing her. It makes her blush. Her cheeks get all red and so does her neck. I wonder if her entire chest goes red. God I would love to know. How much longer do you think we need to wait? This is torture."

"Trust me. I know. It's killing me too. We have to make sure that she is ready. Once I tell her how I feel that's it, I will never be able to let her go."

"I get it Jayden, I do. But damn man I swear she is only wearing your hoodie and panties, maybe a bra. There were no shorts under my head. I was hard the entire first movie. She is teasing us and doesn't even know it." Zayden says and I go to reply but don't when I hear the bathroom door snap open.

Raylyn walks out with her phone in her hand and a huge smile plastered on her face as she furiously types away on her screen.

"Who are you texting sunshine?" I question. I want to know who the hell is making her smile that big.

"It's Kaia. The girl from my group speaking class that's I've had coffee with a couple of times. She actually invited me to go with her to her twin brother's boyfriend's fraternity party tomorrow night. She says that she will need someone to not make her look like a third wheel and that we could have loads of fun." She answers without missing a beat in typing.

"A fraternity party. No Ray. If someone lays a hand on you, we will end up in jail." Zayden barks.

"I am adult and can go if I want. You don't control me, Zayden. I was actually going to ask if you two wanted to come but now I don't know." She huffed.

"Sunshine. Please don't be mad. He is just worried. We don't want someone to take advantage of you. Guys can be creeps, especially drunk ones. Please allow us to go with you and Kaia so that we can keep you safe." I say trying to be referee.

"Fine, but the guys would go after Kaia before me. I'm not exactly the average fraternity guys type. Lord know I'm not skinny."

"You are perfect sunshine. Any guys would be lucky to be with you. Please don't doubt yourself."

"Yeah. Sure. Kaia wants to go shopping tomorrow and then get ready here. We will leave at 8:00 so please be ready. I think I'm done with the movie watching for the night. Goodnight guys." She says before turning and walking back towards her room.

I shoot Zayden a glare because his overprotective nature just cost us time with Ray, but I get where he was coming from. Let's just hope he doesn't bash any heads in tomorrow night.