Chapter Two

Zayden

I could be asleep within seconds of Raylyn's fingers running through my hair. Half the reason I bribed her with cookies to watch the movie with us is because of it; the other half might have something to do with the fact that my arms end up snaked around her lush thighs. What I wouldn't give to be between them right now. I want this girl so bad and she has no clue, and I know for a damn fact that Jayden has the same wish. We came to terms a long time ago that we both had strong feelings for Raylyn, and decided that when it was time to take our relationship to the next level we would do it together.

All we need now is for her to be ready. She has tried to hide the longing looks and how flustered she gets when we touch her but there is no hiding blushing cheeks, rapid breathing, and dilated pupils. During high school we were overprotective, it took a lot for someone to be able to get to her. Every male knew that she was off limits because if you broke her heart; we broke you. It has been a struggle for us both to keep our mouths shut for the last few years and now with the three of us actually living together it was only a matter of time before we confessed, but right now the only thing I'm going to focus on is enjoying her nails softly scratching the back of the neck.

___________________________________
Authors note:
Hi! Thank you for reading! This is my second story on wattpad and will probably be much shorter than my first. So if you have moved to this story from My
Step- Brothers Twin Best Friends please keep that in mind. It will still be just a steamy though. If you haven't read my other story go ahead and check it out while waiting for updates!