You can't make someone like you

"You can't make someone like you."

"No is a No."

"Don't make a guy tell you twice that he doesn't like you."

These are just some of the lines that I've encountered last night and today. I guess this is God saying there's nothing more I can do but walk away and close this chapter of my life where you exist. I have to start a new chapter where I will meet new people or a chapter with only myself continuously learning and focused on improving for a better future self.

I hope in this new chapter, I will be able to give more importance to myself and the people who care and believe in me. I hope I can express my gratitude to them and see how blessed I am for having these kinds of people. The kind of people who sees the bad and good sides of me but chooses to accept me and encourages me to go on. 

There is so much to see how God works and how marvelous are His creations. I'm praying that God will open my eyes to the things that I chose not to see in the previous chapter. I'm praying for strength to accept it and courage to do what needs to be done. I'm praying I will be able to do what gives glory to God than myself.

Whatever the future holds, I'm praying for God's guidance and discernment.