Chapter 9: Damn Secrets

UD. :) Wala naman ata kasing nagbabasa eh kaya hindi ko naupdate kinabukasan. Ayun. Try ko lang today.

----------------------------------------------------------*

Stephanie's POV

 I was sitting in his bed, next to him. He's still in a deep sleep. No wonder he enjoyed the night with me.

Yeah, he enjoyed. As I did, too.

I looked at him. He has this perfect face that every woman would dream about. I blushed slightly as I remember those last night. It was amazing, the feeling is such an alien to me, everything was undefinable, and that no one can ever replace the sensation he had given me..

Although he was my brother..

Then I looked away realizing that he's still asleep and finally had the guts to stand up naked. I am now standing yet I can still feel the pain in between my thighs. But that wouldn't be the reason for me for not going to the bathroom. I need to relax.

Still not an inches away when he spoke..

"Alysa..."

Oh yes.. This is great. He had make love with me but he was still thinking of that girl??

I just shook my head as a sign of disappointment. I gave him a death glare although I know he won't be able to see that I gave it. I don't know why I'm feeling this way. I just find it frustrating, I mean, you had sex with someone while thinking of a person who can never be yours? That was oh-so-disgusting!

I decided to take a shower. I've been here for almost 30 minutes I think? I just find it relaxing and cooling.

I turn off the faucet and took my --

Yeah. Perfect. I forgot my towel.

I opened the door with frustration. I give a glance on his bed and he's gone. Maybe he's now preparing breakfast.

I went forward to his cabinet, naked. 'Cause it would only took a long time if I'll go out and get the towel in my room. Maybe I would just use his towel then return it after I dry my body. I was about to open his cabinet when I felt someone's arms entwine my body. And is still naked.

"H-hey. Kuya. Where have you been and why are you still naked?" I ask unhesitatingly.

"Hmm. How about you?" He asked back. What the ?? O.O

"I asked you first."

"Well, I.. uhm.. I'm still comfortable with it. And you?" Then he tightened the hug. I stiffened as I felt his erection at my back.

"I.. uhm.. Actually, I just finished taking a bath." I said. Then I hold his hands trying to loosen the hug and faced him.

"Now go and take a bath too. You've gotta go to work." I ordered.

He suddenly leaned down and kissed me, hungrily. And it sends me thousands of shivers in my body. I felt terrified. But I kiss back. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance, then I gave my permission. He slide his tongue. He played with mine and our tongues tangle a bit. I can't help but to moan.

As expected, he again cups my already-erected mountains. He pressed my nipples with his thumb, nibbling it in a certain rhythm. I grasped his hair as he put his burning mouth on to my left breast. He plays his tongue with my nipples while nibbling the other with his hand. My moans are just showing him how pleasured I am in the sensation he is giving.