This is why we need to go

As the aphrodite leader woke up, Percy and Thalia were forced to split up.

Thalia spent her day with nico, trying to work on plans. Nico trained Thalia, but occasionally would be seen blushing at something will solace said.

As for Percy?

He was being controlled.

Piper wanted to torture him, that was for sure. The daughter of Aphrodite had practiced her powers over the summer, resulting in different effects.

Most of the time, the person being charmed wouldn't realize it, they would just have uncontrollable urges. This time though, piper made sure Percy knew everything he was doing.

That's what lead us to the dining pavilion, where piper and Percy could be found.

Although the lopsided grin on his face said otherwise, Percy hated the fact he was so vulnerable, he hated the fact he was being controlled.

And piper knew it.

"Percy?" Piper asked way too inoccently.

"Yes?" The son of Poseidon gritted his teeth.

"Go overthrew and pick on Annabeth,"

The sea green eyed boy looked horrified, but walked over to the blond. "Oh gods Annabeth, your so smart,"

Annabeth looked confused, "what?"

"You heard me. Your sooo smart. Only a genius could figure out simple things like one plus one,"

"You couldn't"

"I could. Your just too stupid to realize it,"

"Knock it off Jackson, go back to your girlfriend,"

"She's not my girlfriend!" Percy yelled.

The camp gasped and piper realized things were getting out of hand. "Percy, come kiss me," she called.

Percy obliged, walking up to his charmer. He gave her a slight peck on the lips.

"Excellent, now when I kiss you, kiss me back. Like when we did it in front of Annabeth that one time,"

This time, piper used a differnt charm on him. The charm that made it to where Percy didn't realize what was happening.

Piper leaned in to kiss the demigod, and Percy felt an urge to kiss back.

Lips crashing into hers, Percy pushed piper onto the table, biting her lip to make her let out a small moan. 

Slowly, his hand worked its way to her hip, the other one pulling her close.

Annabeth watched on, not charmed and just sad. She had argued with him five minutes ago, yes, but he had never done this with her when they were together.

Those thoughts subsided as the kiss died down.

"Now Percy," piper whispered.

Still dizzy from the kiss, Percy mumbled a faint what. Piper smiled. "I want you to challenge Annabeth to a duel of smarts,"

Percy walked up to the daughter of Athena, confident all of a sudden. "What's the matter? Sad that no one will ever like you?"

"Sad that I wastes so many years with a idiot like you,"

"If I'm such an idiot you wouldn't mind a duel of wits,"

"Bring it,"

"Fine, if I win, you admit that you are the dumbest person here,"