Nico Back And Percys Under A Trance

"N-ni-nico?" Percy stuttered, backing up. His sea green eyes were huge, and he started to hyperventilate with fear.

He was really starting to hate pipers charm.

"Yeah perce, it's me," nico said, taking a step forward to greet Percy. "Why's everyone in camp acting so weird?"

Percy seemed to breathe even louder as Nico neared, stepping back once again. "Uh-uh-um,"

Nico threw his hands up in defense and took a step back. "Hey, hey, it's just me. It's just me. It's Nico, you gonna be fine,"

That seemed to calm Percy down a small bit. On the inside, he knew that he was only spelled to be this way, but his head was still screaming at him to go to piper.

"Your fine, perce. I'm not going to hurt you, just tell me what's going on,"

"P-pip-piper. She-she um, she charmed m-me," Percy stuttered, still not sure what to do about the person in front of him.

"She what?" Nico asked, confused at what his cousin had just said.

"She-she uh, um. She says-she says stuff that-stuff that you-uh-stuff that is impossible-it's impossible for say-to say no too,"

"So she's making you do stuff against your will? I thought you two were dating,"

Percy nodded, "we- were were. I mean, uh-we are. I haven't really-uh-broken up with- with uh- piper. We uh-she won't let- I just- I hate her,"

"Hey, it's okay. We're gonna figure this out, we always do. For right now, just stay away from piper, okay Percy?"

The son of Poseidon must've left out one key thing. Not to say his name or else the charm would work again.

Percys eyes became distant and glazed over. "Where's piper? She's the only one who can protect em. Who are you? Where's piper?"

"Percy? It's just me, it's nico. How about you sit down, and we'll be good. Come on, just sit down and everything will be fine," Nico tried to calm down his cousin, but at the mention of his name again, The effects of pipers spell doubled.

"I need piper. She's the only one who can protect me. Everything else is dangerous and I need piper. I need piper. Piper. I need her," Percy repeated.

He started to run off, his sea green eyes darting to everything, wide in terror. Nico ran after him, but that only seemed to make Percy run even faster.

Percy nearly tackled piper as he barreled towards him. He held her hand in his own as he hugged from behind her.

Piper smirked, but she was a bit confused on who had said his name. Thalia and Leo were unable to speak with him or have communication because of her charm, and she hadn't told anyone to call his name.

So who wasn't under her spell?

"Hey Percy, what happened?" Piper asked, smirking as her boyfriend went under her spell for the third time.

Percy hugged her tighter, not breaking physical contact with her. "There was a person in the woods, I think he said his name was nico. I was so scared, and I knew you were the only person who can help me,"

"Of course I am. Now Percy, where is this nico?"

Percy gave her a kiss on the cheek, "I think he's in the woods. He was following me,"

"Great, how about you just stay with me, Percy. Don't talk to anyone else, okay Percy?"

Percy went even further under the charm. He kissed her softly once more, hugging her tight as his eyes darted to the forest.

"That's okay with me, I really don't want to talk to anyone anyone anyways. Your the only one who can protect me pipes, I need you,"

"No," he heard a voice. Percy looked up to see Nico staring at him, "what you need is to realize who you are,"

Percy whimpered as he sank behind piper, who was just smirking. "No nico. What Percy needs is me to protect him,"

"Yeah. I need piper, I'm nothing without her. Besides, you-you are-you are gonna end up-end up hurting me,"

Nico turned to glare at piper, nothing but hatred in his eyes, "why are you doing this to him?"

"For reasons you will never understand," piper replied.

"Try me,"

"Fine. I wanted revenge,"

At this, Nico blew up, "revenge? REVENGE? This is not revenge! This is crazy, you are taking over people's minds and turning them to mush! You completely redid Percys personality!"

Percy went further under her spell and started shaking, much to pipers amusement.

Nico got even angrier, "see? Per-He used to be outgoing and popular, I afraid of anything. Now, he is afraid of everything and comes crying back to you at the mention of his name!"

"It's not like anyone even realizes what's going on. The only other people can't do anything about it, no one even remembers Thalia and Leo,"

That seemed to start something in nicos head, "it wasn't a bad dream. Thalia and Leo actually existed. I need to go earn them!"

The son of hades tried to run off, but stopped himself at pipers voice. She continued, "you can't talk to piper or Leo, or else you feel a pain in your chance far greater than anything you've ever felt,"

Nico glared but ran off anyway, desperate to see his two forgotten friends.

Piper just turned back to Percy, smirking. "Now Percy, remember. Everything scares you. And I'm the only one who can save you, so don't be afraid to be physical with me, Percy,"

She repeated his name multiple times, watching as Percys fell deeper and deeper under her spell.

She was loving it.

He was hating it.

And the two forgotten demigods watching were horrified.